What Next?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heather111

Reaction score
I need a few pointers if anyone would be so kind to help me. I sat my Foundation Course in April so I'm very new to nails so .......... what next?? I know I need further training, without a doubt on rebalancing but where do I go from here? Which is the next stage? I'm told I can't do the rebalance course until after 6mths and this is a desperate area I need training in!!! I feel I'm at a standstill !!!

Well it is always best to be able to offer more than one enhancement service. Also offering spa is also a great client builder

many Geeks offer more than one service but this is costly and timely but well worth it.

As regards the re-balance you could always try a one to one

Who did you train with

You say "what Next"? how about the Next Step class? or maybe 121 training. The reason for the recommendation of time between classes is so that you will be able to go along to the Master classes with experience and thus contribute to the class.

Heather111 said:
I need a few pointers if anyone would be so kind to help me. I sat my Foundation Course in April so I'm very new to nails so .......... what next?? I know I need further training, without a doubt on rebalancing but where do I go from here? Which is the next stage? I'm told I can't do the rebalance course until after 6mths and this is a desperate area I need training in!!! I feel I'm at a standstill !!!

Heather - look under 'articles' at nail geek articles where Sam Sweet talks a bit about rebalancing it might give you some pointers in the interim...

i am new to L&P but what I can say is you check for any cracks or breaks etc then thin your enhancment out, take down the length and replace the pink and white...the hardest part about rebalancing i find is when your overlay was to thick to begin with..

One of the more experience L&P geeks will be able to tell you much more than I have but in the mean time .best of luck

Latest posts

Back