what offers at prof. beauty

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nail-Nut

Reaction score
as ive never been to a show before i would like to know what you guys think of them and also how much £ do you guys take with you?

i was on the prof beauty website and it says you get gifts with purchases etc, have any of you had this?

also are the products quite cheap to buy when your there?

The shows are a great day out,
you get to see all the latest products and have a test of most of them, if you are interested in nails and you go with bare fingers the different nail companies will give you a demo nail so you can see how their products work and lasts,
as for the show offers, they are usually vat free and sometimes they have specials on where things are cheaper
you can get some good deals on training courses.
as for how much to take with you well how long is a piece of string lol, you could spend thousands (well i could if funds permitted)
you need to work out how much you have that you can spend and take that amount with you, leave the credit cards at home as it is far too tempting to buy everything,
even if you go with no intention of spending, they are a really good day out and you will learn loads hth

as ive never been to a show before i would like to know what you guys think of them and also how much £ do you guys take with you?

i was on the prof beauty website and it says you get gifts with purchases etc, have any of you had this?

also are the products quite cheap to buy when your there?

As much as I can afford!!

I went to my fist show earlier this year and I loved it. The other thing is to make sure you are able to carry all your purchases - this time I intend taking my hubby to use!!:lol:

Latest posts

Back