What OPI colours are you buying for this summer?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

happysez

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I would really like some suggestion on the top OPI colours for this year please. There are just so many to choose from! Are a lot of people asking for glitter this year as there seems to be a lot? And obviously neon is back in big time. What have OPI got to offer in their bright range? I look forward to hearing from you. Many thanks in advance :)

Hi, I'm more into vinylux now but one of my really popular opis for summer has always been strawberry margarita. Xx

Two of my top summer colours are OPI on Collins Avenue (bright coral) and Koala beary (pink).

do you mean normal polish or gelcolour

I love the newest Minnie Mouse polish collection of theirs especially "A definite moust have" ! its gorgeous !

My paprika is hotter than yours is one of my faves at the moment, and clients for their toes. It's very similar to Cajun shrimp in gel color so I like to use both. Looks great with a tan! As its a bright coral. Also Can't find my czechbook has been popular which is a bright turquoise. I personally also like suzi's Hungary again which is a more pinky coral. All of these are available in polish and gel color too.

Thanks for your replies. I have way too many pinks in my collection already and hardly anyone picks them :-( ... I was looking for some nice bright colours in normal polish. I live in Spain and there are no beauty supply shops here where you can go and see the colours so it's hard to pick. I was looking on the OPI chart and there seemed quite a few funky glitter colours but are they only Gel? Everyone is into the BRIGHTS here at the mo. :)

I have found glitters can be popular around summer and Christmas I found let me entertain you has a bit of glitter in it and is always popular and glitzerland can go over any colour transforming it, I have also seen the Minnie Mouse ones and neon and may have to invest in a couple, not good when I already have about 80 polishes ( my obsession and my investment lol ) hth x

Latest posts

Back