What other forums are you a part of?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PixieBeauty

Reaction score
As the title, I know Netmums/mumsnet has a big following but I'm intrigued/nosy to know-what other forums do you use regularly? If you'd care to share!

Me - none! X

I sometimes go on netmums, usually to ask for suggestions on what to feed my little one, or check symptoms!

Apart from that, I dont bother with any others.

I go on so feminine sometimes...theres all sorts of info on there.

Also I go on a peripheral neuropathy forum as I have been recently diagnosed with this.

I go on menapause matters 😞
As I'm going through a early one started when I was 25 so been helpful for advice on Hrt x

I am on a few, a bulldog forum as I have 2 bullies, a photography forum, youandyourwedding forum from when I was planning my wedding, still pop on every now and then, and a slimming world one xx

I go on menapause matters ��
As I'm going through a early one started when I was 25 so been helpful for advice on Hrt x

I started mine early, but not as early as you. I was 36.

Ooh there's loads!
Are there any other beauty forums like SG out there does anyone know? Xx

I love this site! I go on Cosmopolitan forum, women's health and men's health cos I like to know how men work lol. It's intriguing. X

I go on The 11+ exams forum. My daughter has been tutored for the last year and is currently going through doing entrance exams for the Grammar schools.

I used to go on a car forum and I do admit to having a more than average interest in cars (for a female). I was lucky enough to meet some really nice people in the flesh and have some fond memories of get togethers.

I don't currently frequent any, but it would be interesting to see what other beauty forums are like.

Reptile forums UK... very good for any reptile lovers out there!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back