what polish will be "in" for Christmas 07?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aliceellen1974

Reaction score
any ideas anyone?

I did black French on mine last Christmas will silver nail art?

Any ideas what colour/ specific polish will be in? nail art or no nail art?

thanks geeks

xxxxxxxxxxxx

I've been reading a lot about grey being the new black this year so have bought some just in case.

classic xmas red or something glitzy. darks are very "in", especially grey as has already been said. Nails Inc's dark grey called Maddox Street is lovely! There is also a slightly lighter grey coming out soon! (can u tell i work for nails inc lol)

Theres a new OPI color from the hollywood line called seasons screenings.. it's a gorgeous red that really looks good on all sorts of skin tones, IMO

Like Judy Ive heard Grey and Purple, like a grape colour, so Ive just bought myself some Hyde in the Dark ( a graphite grey shade with a hint of sparkle) and some Rock Royalty ( a beautiful grape purple ). So I think Im set, I have a few clients who are sporting it already! I have the Rock Royalty on my toes, with some rhinestones along the cuticle line of my nail, looks really cool!
hth's xxxx:hug:

oh p.s these are both Creative shades! xxx

thanks everyone for your replies, i will look out for what you have suggested

:hug:

According to london fashion week, metal colours are going to be all the rage this season for nails,
metallic greys, blacks, silvers, golds,
and textures so get out that nail art

OPI had a shade of holographic slate grey in their Night Brights collection from the summer called "My Private Jet" that is Fabu! Now whenever any of my clients ask for something almost black with enough sparkle not to look too goth, I whip out that color and they're sold!

I though dark midnight blues were in :confused:

However I am wearing a bio purple - its very nice so Im 'in'.

Yeah deffo grey and puple according to the beauty editors :D

I really would like to get hold of those above CND colours mentioned.
I have recently purchased a metallic grey from CND called Black Platinum......gorgeous.

Russian Navy from OPI is the colour this winter!

Its Fab and longlasting.

I can't stock enough of OPI Russian Navy and My Private Jet. Both are just flying out the door! I think the whole OPI Russian Collection is good for Winter.

Latest posts

Back