what product gives volume to my flat hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nenee

Reaction score
Hi there

I have straight flat hair that I would like some va va voom in lol it lacks volume at the top and sides, I have it layered but need a really good volumising product without affecting/drying my highlighted hair out.

Any good products that you swear by???:)

cheers

nenee

I swear by Tigi Bedhead SuperStar lotion and thickening spray.

It was recommended to me via this site and its brilliant stuff....(lasts ages too)

Cheers bagbuss will go to my salon and get them. Also if I have more layers would that give my hair more volume, sometimes my hair ends up messy looking if i have too many layers and have to use straghteners for my hair to look decent, is it normal to have to straighten hair with layers so they blend better. As you can tell I am not a hairdresser but a beauty therapist and lack in the hair knowledge lol:)

cheers

sorry chick i ain't a hairdresser either...only know about products i have used...:lol:

Hi there

I have straight flat hair that I would like some va va voom in lol it lacks volume at the top and sides, I have it layered but need a really good volumising product without affecting/drying my highlighted hair out.

Any good products that you swear by???:)

cheers

nenee

I tend to pop a bit of scaffolding in flat hair by creating an inner hidden shorter layer
by weaving and chipping within the top layers (but not at the very top where partings are )

this creates a sort of shorter haircut within a haircut ,
this gives loads of volume for the other hair to sit on, it gives lots of va va voom but needs to be carefully done if the hair is very fine.

any product will then work absolute wonders with this type of haircutting :hug: x

I dont know what products are available to you but I love Paul Mitchells Extra Body category. It comes with a thickening gel, voloumizing foam, a root lift spray and a great hairspray. I also like Scruples volumizing mousse and direct volume spray.

Latest posts

Back