what product line would you like to see?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clara doon

Reaction score
hi geeks i was wondering if any of you would like to see a product you supplier doesn't offer?
i've been wondering for a while why creative don't 'do' a solar hand wash
seeing as how popular the whole range is and how all our clients love the almond smell, the scentsations is fab granted but i do think a hand wash would finish off the whole range
also i love getting my mits on every new seasons colour range but would love to see one done by/ named after each of our idols.. ie a colour for gigi, marco,sam and the whole gang, what colour whould they each be?????
any ideas???
this question isn't just for creative techs i'd love to find out about ezflow nsi ranges as well

What a great question.

We have discussed the Solar hand wash before and who knows it may materialise.

What we need to also think about is that Creative is a huge American company with lots of outlets and what we like in the UK may not be liked elsewhere - but it should be LOL.

Varnish for the idols - what a good idea but again they would be coming from the US so they would need to include other countries idols too and what a huge collection that would be LOL.

I would like to see a coverage gel from NSI. I love their gels and this is the only one they dont do!!

Rachel

I would like to see Creative Brisa bring out a range of colours xxxxx

great ideas so far ..... anyone else??

Brisa Colours and definately a solar wash that would be just heaven

Le Chat Acrylics :lol:

Brisa Colours and definately a solar wash that would be just heaven

I would love to see Brisa colours too. I love using Brisa but I am having to look into other Gels for colours

I would like to see a coverage gel from NSI. I love their gels and this is the only one they dont do!!

Rachel

I agree with you on this one. I really like the NSI Balance range, but this is certainly its biggest downfall.

An Akzentz sealant! (like the Intense Seal).

a pearlescent l&p powder..rather than a shimmer or glitter. one of my favourite french polishes is creatives cold shoulder with beau or negligee..imagine a whole new dimension in permament french :) does any manufacturer do this yet? if not hopefully they're working on it.

love the idea of pearl powders mel !!

A french white polish (I like Creative's Creme Puff) with a VERY fine brush for precision french polish. Ive got one that I've cut half of the bristles off and made tapered at the end . A custom made one would make my life easier.
Oh, and Brisa colour gels too ..........

I would love for someone to come up with an opaque resin, in soft peach and soft rose, so we the fibreglass and silk Technicians can also to a resin version of custom blending......Now that would be something that would exite me xxxx

They could call it FLAWLESS RESIN .....

Latest posts

Back