What products do you use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shelley Clarke

Reaction score
Hi

Just wanted to know what products all you techs have used?
What ones did you find the best (I already know Creative is one of the best) but can't use it until my course in June/July so any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Shelley:)

Hi Shelley

Looks like you may be on the same creative course as me in June - I currently use Bio Sculpture on all my clients - it's a soak off gel and really really good for the nails - you wouldn't believe how much my client's (and my own for that matter) nails grow with the Bio Sculpture on!! Although I must agree with a lot of other people who have said that it's probably better for natural nail overlays rather than extensions as I do have a few problems with the clients who I do sculptures or tips on. And so many clients are amazed to see the state of the nail underneath when the gel comes off - it's always much healthier and stronger than any other product they've had on! Even though it's more expensive than a lot of other gels (so obviously not as much profit) it still goes quite a long way - I don't like to overcharge so I'm still only charging £20 for a set of overlays and find it's still a good profit margin.

Anyway, that's my opinion but I decided as some people seem to be heavy on their hands I need to do a different acrylic to Star Nails (which I originally trained with) - found their acrylic was nowhere near as good as Creative (tried out a sample kit of that one for a while) so have booked on the course - hoping to eventually do my NVQ with them.

Hope this helps

Good luck
Michelle x

Hi

anyone else re products???

Shelley:|

Ok I use Creative L&P, Metro and Moasic powders, Designer Nails Fabric# system..........
and once the Gel is up and available that too.............
so creative through and through............

I would use those products too if i could but i'm currently waiting a course in June/July to do Creative at the mo feeling a bit frustrated trying to get info re other products. I really don't want to use Star Nails, just something in the interim.

Shelley
Nailsinlondon1 said:
Ok I use Creative L&P, Metro and Moasic powders, Designer Nails Fabric# system..........
and once the Gel is up and available that too.............
so creative through and through............

Hi Shelley,

I origially started using NSI and still think their products are quite good. Their products are quite reasonably priced and you can order sample kits so you can get practacing before your course starts. NSI allows you to order products without having any qualifications so you at least have a go now with some reasonable products.
I now use creative because I always feel more confident when I use it, im sure you will 2 after you have completed your course.;)

Hope this helps.x.x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back