What products to use on Great Lengths extensions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lucymayclegg

Reaction score
I'm getting some great lengths hair extensions put in in a month I'm going for my consultation on Sunday. I don't want them trying to flog me something I don't necessarily need. I'm currently using Loreal professional fiberceutic hair mask and serum. I'm thinking of investing in the loreal salon size shampoo & con. Are these products good or bad for the hair? What are the best to use?

Help!

Hi the best after care products to use are Great Lengths own....or lots of people tend to recommend Pureology...Welcome - Indigo Hair & Beauty is where to get it...However if anything goes wrong you will have no guarantee from GL's if you have used other products on their hair..xx

Last edited:
Ditto above.
Ive been fitting great lengths extensions for many many years and without using their own after care your hair will not be covered under their guarantee.

Great lengths are not at the cheap end of the industry and their hair/products certainly reflect this,so i cant understand why anyone would want to try and save a very small amount on products after paying so much for the luxury brand
Go with their after care,you really will be doing the best thing by far.

I havent had a set fitted for a few years now but am currently growing mine to have some put in and i cant wait!!!!:biggrin::biggrin:

Latest posts

Back