What Salon Shine Treatments...?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sophiea

Reaction score
Hi All of You Salon People.:)

I was reading another thread and it made me wonder what Shine services or Glossing treatments do you offer in your Salons?

I'm not talking retail products...although that would be interesting too...I'm talking about actual in salon services?

Anyone absolutely love a product that leaves the hair with lasting shine? And how much would you charge for this service?:idea: :green:

Bumpity Bump Bump!

I use Pravana..intense shine. But you already knew that.:D

:green: Thanks JD for reminding me what you use. Do you think it's intense shine? Does it really work? I'm using Redken Shades and/or Scruples Color Art. I'm just thinking there has to be some better options out there.

I would love to know what's out there.:)

PRAVANA

Alright it is a intense shine and yes it truly works. Here is the website to it Soph.
I have a elderly that is pure white hair and we color her hair with Shades Red copper color, the formula escapes me at this moment , anyway, as you know, red does not stay well in the hair on anyone. I apply this after her color , dryer 10 mins cool 10 and her color lasts 5 weeks easy with very very little fadeage. By the 6th week she is showing a grow out and is faded a little.
The tube is the sealer and then you add 6 drops of intense shiner to the formula, apply it like you would a color from roots to ends, bag her,heat, rinse only and waaalaaaa..soft silky shiny hair.

The Shine in her hair(which on elderly's is non existent) is beautiful.

I have used the shades clear ..didn't like it.
I have tried socolor clear ..didn't like it.
I have tried scruples clear..didn't do anything for me.
I have tried so many of them and nothing has yet compared to Pravana.

Latest posts

Back