what should I be paying?? - Nail tech question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Feathers

Reaction score
HI there everyone, hope one or two of you have the time to respond to me, Im a little lost.

I am a qualified cnd tech working mobile offering enhancements, manicures, pedicures and shellac. Im just in chats with a lady re going in to work with her.

She is mega busy, and has a room in a hairdressing salon, now we will have a chat re me giving a percentage of my takings to her, which im happy with as she is very established so working with/under her will be great for my experience and ability to increase client base.

Can any of you ish tell me what percentage I should be expecting to give to her please?

Hiya,

Have you considered paying her rent instead? Least you both know where you stand every week or month. Might be better than giving her a cut of your takings, depends on how busy you think you will be and if you will be dedicating all your time to it. If it is going to be a full time thing then i would definitely recommend renting space instead.

I would deffo say pay a fixed weekly/ monthly rent to her say for example she wants 40% of ur takings by the time you have paid her deducted costs of product etc it wil prob not be that worth while for you .... The girls in my salon pay me a % but that's to use my stock etc.... I think this lady is a little cheeky asking you to do a % tbh that's my view on it anyway xx

Sent from my HTC Desire S using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back