What should I do about calls on my mobile?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carlytaylor1986

Reaction score
Hiya,

Sorry if I posted in the wrong thread. However, i have my normal mobile number as my business number also. sometimes i receive calls from a normal 020 number, other times from a mobile number, then calls from 0845 no.'s and so on.

What I am trying to get at, is if I have a missed call, should I call it back in case it is a potential client? i have a voicemail they can leave a message on though and say that i will call them back as soon as i can. i dont want to bug someone or get them to have a treatment done if they have gone wiht someone else.

I have so far not called back the missed calls, as i have the option of a voicemail and think if they did want me to call back they would leave a message. thank you

I only return voice message. I did call back and people would hang up sometimes.

I dont call back unless they leave a voicemail. Personally i feel a little offended if i choose to not leave a voicemail and then the person calls me back. Dont know why i feel offended! Lol
Xx

haha ok cool thank you all :)

Latest posts

Back