What should I do with the space?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinktnb

Reaction score
Ive just sold my tan cab, it wasnt busy at all.
It was positioned in the main part of my nail salon and now i have a massive space. I already have a treatment room, which to be honest isnt always busy.
Should i set up a pedicure area? We currently dont do many pedicures.
Or should i set up another room dedicated to spray tans?

ORRRRRR

Should i cut the sale and keep the tan cab lol?

Please help?

Any ideas gratefully welcome

I have seperate pedicure/manicure space & it does help make them more attractive to have. A pedicure area could also be used as an after treatment area where the client can relax with a cup of tea & a magazine.

Ive just sold my tan cab, it wasn't busy at all.
It was positioned in the main part of my nail salon and now i have a massive space. I already have a treatment room, which to be honest isn't always busy.

ORRRRRR

Please help?

I assume you have a good offer for the tan cab which even if you set your other room up with a new manual spray tan system would leave you with change left over to either further invest back into the business by adding yet another treatment or do the place up or spend on promoting the business or...well erm...go on a vacation and recharge the batteries ready for the season to start :hug:

Hiya
I think you should dedicate it to spray tanning room hun. is a tan cab an automatic booth babe i take it is. and take collin advice use your extra pennies for a treat or doing your salon up.:hug:

Hiya,

I myself would set up the area for pedicures, If clients see this area set up it would bring more interest straight away, and as martin said the area could 'double up' as a relaxing area before or after treatments.

also do you currently do toe enhancements of any kind? that could be a new treatment to add and promote with spring around the corner people will soon be showing their toes off !!

Didnt sell the tan cab for hardly anything! The buyer certainly got a bagain!!!
& the tan cab was a uv tan cab not fake tanning booth.

Last edited:
Didnt sell the tan cab for hardly anything! The buyer certainly got a bagain!!!

Shame..so there will be no early vacation for you then :hug:

Ive just sold my tan cab, it wasnt busy at all.
It was positioned in the main part of my nail salon and now i have a massive space. I already have a treatment room, which to be honest isnt always busy.

ORRRRRR

Please help?

I would sell the Tan thingy, purely for cash flow reasons! I think the pedicure idea is a good one, it will be easy to change it as and when services come into fashion/ you decide to make fashionable. so you can always put different stuff in that area so it always looks fresh. And then further down the line, if you want tan's back in, you can always get a bargain on ebay!
x

Latest posts

Back