what should i do

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ariaaland

Reaction score
hi everyone i need your input on this. i am in a quandry because i want to go to the premier show in orlando in august but my husband travels quite a bit for his job and i would have no one to leave my kids with (i have 2 girls) as i am from a small family just my husband and myself and the girls and i dont have many friends at least none i could ask to look after my kids while i would be away. my mom live 140 miles from me so if i am going to the show i would have to arrange with her to come stay with them while i am away bearing in mind she is not busy, in order to do this i would have to book my ticket to premier from now, however i am alos interested in the entity class/show to be held also in orlando but in november, unfortunately again my husband will be away at this time too and therefore i will have no one to stay with the girlsand i would have to send for my mom again. the thing is i cant send for her twice so i have to choose one time and plan for that . my thing is this which of the two shows would you go to?. entity will be teaching hands on pink and white sclupting techniques and you know these guys are gooooooood!!! i would love to learn some of their wonderful yechniques plus i would be getting entity liquid and powders to take home not to mention their gorgeous brush!!! on the other hand the premier orlando is exactly as its name says PREMIER! i have never been and would love to experience for myself what it entails rather than hearing second hand from my friend who has been more than once. entity registration is US$500 i dont think that includes the hotel whihc is US$129 per night (the show is two days nov 12 -13) you get breafast and lunch no dinner. premier you get a chance to share room/suite .. you can get a room for 195 per night and depending on how many of you want to share you would split the cost so it would work out cheaper for you. registration for premier is about US$50 or less (not too sure) but i know its nowhere near entity's price. so what should i do... go for the one on one or go browsing at the premier? help please

P.S i have posted this here but if it does not belong in this section could the relevant person(s) move it to the correct section and let me know if you do so i can check for answers:hug:thank you:)

Latest posts

Back