What skin care do you use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll try brave it in the new year and have a proper treatment, I reacted badly to the products in college once and my face went bright red; then just got redder and redder from embarrassment haha
Thanks for the insight, I'll just have to get over it if I ever want my skin to look better :)
Xx

The Aromatherapy Company
Neal's Yard Remedies :D

LUSH! Please pop into a Lush store & pick up some samples. Amazing! You must try Ultrabland, it's a life changer

LOVE Kiehls corrective white range x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

LUSH! Please pop into a Lush store & pick up some samples. Amazing! You must try Ultrabland, it's a life changer

I found my lush products went off after about a week :(

I've been using creme de la mer recently- the gel moisturiser is the most divine I've tried and the foaming gel cleanser is brilliant on my skin.

I would love to try Environ but I don't know of a salon within a reasonable distance who uses it :(

PDT skin therapy is effective for reducing oily skin. It kills the stuff that produce the oil.

Temple spa for the last 3 months and love the results :)

Decleor! x

Eve Taylor. Since I started using it people regularly tell me that I have lovely skin.

After much research I have chosen Environ, you will not be disappointed. It will change your skin.

After much research I have chosen Environ, you will not be disappointed. It will change your skin.

Zooks. . Still telling me your mail box is full to receive messages. Can't reply.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Environ for me too!

I may throw myself/the laptop out of a window. It's definitely not full!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Is Environ an expensive range to use? & decleor (sorry about spelling) We are starting facials at college & need to buy our own range for home!

Both of them are professional ranges that you have to buy with an opening order of a couple of thousand. There are several ranges available to you without the hefty start up. Some can be bought in places like Sallys and I think Eve Taylor do very reasonably priced range of products that are available to students.

Hope that helps

Vicki x

Both of them are professional ranges that you have to buy with an opening order of a couple of thousand. There are several ranges available to you without the hefty start up. Some can be bought in places like Sallys and I think Eve Taylor do very reasonably priced range of products that are available to students.

Hope that helps

Vicki x

Wow if Only I had the thousands! Ha thanks a mill I will have a look at Eve Taylor & others :) x

I recently started using a line of Professional Skin Care called Monsia and really like it. I have very oily skin, prone to breakouts as well as am at an age where I have concerns about aging skin. Monsia has really cleared up skin and leaves it looking and feeling really smooth. Its been a few weeks since I started using it and am quite impressed.

Algologie and Fleur De Mer.
LOVE it and so do my clients

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back