What song do you hate the most, ever?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"They call me Stacey..... That's not ma name" hate this song!

Snow patrol- the one that say "if I just lay here"
My best friends baby passed away and this was played at the funeral. Another friend of mine had it aa her first dance and I had to leave the room

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Snow patrol- the one that say "if I just lay here"
My best friends baby passed away and this was played at the funeral. Another friend of mine had it aa her first dance and I had to leave the room

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

My friend says that song reminds her of the first time she shared a bed with her bloke. Now I find it uncomfortable to listen to too.

The Rose - very depressing.
Oops Upside Your Head - or whatever it's called. Why does everyone sit on the floor for this?!

We sit on the floor for rock the boat too, great craic! Although usually does end in a fatality of two or more people..

Mungo Jerry - In the summertime, loathe it.

Sent from my GT-P5210 using SalonGeek mobile app

Anything by the Beautiful South, I hate them!

I'm ok with coldplay .....

but .....Paul Weller 'You do something to me' grrrrrr I'll do something to you alright and it won't be very nice.

That's a song to kill yourself too ...it's played at weddings a lot....probably sums it up to be honest.

NOOOOOOOO! I love that song! Love listening to it full blast in the car with the windows down as well! Lol
I hate, hate, HATE the John Legend song 'all of me'. Yucky, gross slush that makes me want to throw the radio out the window! I just can't listen to it. :evil:

Hey Jude - the Beatles
Soooooo dreary 😔🔫

ANY version of Don't Stop Me Now. Drives me up the wall!!!

It's Raining Men

Usually accompanied by mutton dressed as lamb drunk ladies throwing themselves around the dance floor in attempt to look sexy!!!

It's Raining Men

Usually accompanied by mutton dressed as lamb drunk ladies throwing themselves around the dance floor in attempt to look sexy!!!

Haha so very true!

The earth song by Michael Jackson

The Macarena!! With a passion x

Where do I start? Seriously, there a loads but here are a few of my pet hate

The Power of Love - Jennifer Rush
I just called to say I love you - Stevie Wonder
The A Team - Ed Sheeran
Barbie Girl - Aqua
I will survive - Gloria Gaynor

Oh, and anything by Katie Melua :irked:

I can't stand "Ballerina Girl" by Lionel Richie. What a flipping naff song is that?! Hate how one minute it's slow and smoochy, next minute it's fast and bop about! I always remember couples (me included!) dancing all nice and slow then when it got to the fast bit you either had to snog til that bit finished or try jigging about whilst still clinging on to each other hahaha

The Birdie Song (you have to be a certain age to remember this) lol

Katie Melua- closest thing to crazy, such a boring song!!
I also hate that new song 'why you gotta be so ruuuude' drives me nutty!
Iggy azalea- fancy, naff song, dont like the whole female gangster rapper thing, the worst part of the song is when she says 'who dat, who dat' i believe she means 'who is that'

Latest posts

Back