What song do you hate the most, ever?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mobile Manicure

Reaction score
I hate "Come on Eileen" by Dexy's Midnight Runners" and what made it worse for me was the video clip with those idiots in their overalls.

Take On Me by A-Ha. Sends me into a rage and I don't know why.
Also Pharrell's Happy. It doesn't make me happy at all.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Life is a roller coaster by Ronan Keating. Really hate it. Soooo annoying.

I hate " no air " chris brown and jordan sparks
Anything by korn and slip knot awful !
They just shout !

Happy birthday its a death knell to me now I've reached 50.
Wild horses sung by Susan Boyle as its one of my favourite Rolling Stones songs and when she sings it,its just wrong.

Karma chameleon by culture club. Stupid lyrics, stupid video, stupid 1980's! I bought the first Now album way back when and that one song ruined it for me.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Kate bush wuthering heights...weird.

Anything by Michael Buble

The Macarena/cha cha slide/las ketchup/YMCA ....... Anything that forces a stupid dance upon you as well the ridiculous song, don't get me wrong, I love a bit of cheese, but draw the line at this & refuse to dance when they are played!!! They really push my buttons!!!

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

We don't need no education. Absolutely hate it!

Take On Me by A-Ha. Sends me into a rage and I don't know why.
Also Pharrell's Happy. It doesn't make me happy at all.

Thank god someone else hates Happy, that song drives me insane. My boyfriend says the fact that I hate that song is proof that I'm miserable lol!

Wind Beneath My Wings by anybody Grrrr!!!
Fields of Gold by Sting. Horrid mush.

I hate "Come on Eileen" by Dexy's Midnight Runners" and what made it worse for me was the video clip with those idiots in their overalls.

I LOVE that song! LOL!

I hate Proud Mary...it's been played to death at every wedding I've ever been to, except mine.

Nooooooooo . I LOVE Come On Eileen :lol:

I LOVE that song! LOL!

I hate Proud Mary...it's been played to death at every wedding I've ever been to, except mine.

I like it too, lol!

Love is all around by Wet Wet Wet - it was massive hit the year I got married so we banned the DJ from playing it - such predictable mush ;)

Love is all around by Wet Wet Wet - it was massive hit the year I got married so we banned the DJ from playing it - such predictable mush ;)

It wad my first dance.. we divorced 2 years later

The recent one with the naked women dancing with Pharrell Williams. I just can't stand his arrogant face.

That one that screeches "money on my mind" constantly

That new reggae style song that drones on about wanting to marry a girl but not having permission - "why you gotta be so ruuuuuude?" It's a shame because the tune is quite catchy but the lyrics are just abysmal!

I love Come On Eileen 😊

Michael buble - home
Magic used to rinse this song every night
Hearing it Makes me want to cut my ears off and stamp on them 😁😁😁

Latest posts

Back