What song do you hate the most, ever?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh and that song what those 2 glasses wearing Scottish male singers shout(can't think what they were called) Walk one hundred miles or something :cry:

Oh and that song what those 2 glasses wearing Scottish male singers shout(can't think what they were called) Walk one hundred miles or something :cry:

Proclaimers....500 miles

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Toni Braxton - unbreak my heart.
Beyoncé - put a ring on it.

Both highly annoy me!

The pougues - Fairytale of New York. This song ruins Christmas for me.

How could you say such a thing 😄?! This song makes Christmas for me!

Toni Braxton - unbreak my heart.
Beyoncé - put a ring on it.

Both highly annoy me!

Urgh I am really not a Beyoncé fan at all but this one REALLY winds me up!!

Disney music. All of it. My little cousin is working in Disney just now. If that was me I'd be going loopy. She loves it 😳

Disney music. All of it. My little cousin is working in Disney just now. If that was me I'd be going loopy. She loves it 😳

😯 you can't hate Disney music!

I love disney music! I mean ok, the frozen sound track is imbedded in my brain as it's my niece and nephews favourite and I now want to rip my ears off every time let it go comes on. I'd love to work in disney world, we stayed on site for 3 weeks for our honey moon and I tell you they must syphon happy gas in there as the employees as clearly high on something! They were all so enthusiastic! Everywhere!

No you really can HATE Disney music.

You lot are all too soft.

Ha.

Finally it can come out as a hater of Beatles music.
Complete hype. Not one song that is any good. And Paul McCartney rolling his doe eyes can't song a chuffing note.
Nikita by Elton John, bad song
I turn the radio off if Madonna songs come on
That bloody Alexandra Burke song - Alleluia omg I could drop kick the radio
Tina turner, shut your legs and your mouth!
I do like UB40 though
Feel better for that!

Alexandra Burke butchered that song, I quite liked it till she did it.

Anything by Biffy Clyro (think that's how it's spelled). They were the act right before Foo Fighters at a concert, and were playing whatever their hit song was at that time and it started a mosh pit of crazy, dirty punk rockers near me. I'm forever haunted by images of a filthy, scrawny, bearded guy with dreadlocked hair and gross, hairy pits lunging at me.

No you really can HATE Disney music.

You lot are all too soft.

Ha.

What? Like in 'a whole new world' and all that?

I hate it with a vengeance. Even back as far as Hakuna Matata and I'm the King of the Swingers. Cack!

Most of Elvis Presley's stuff, the rock and roll ie King Creole/Jail House Rock. I DID like a few of his later ballads, though....

I've Lost You

Always On My Mind

Suspicious Minds

Procol Harum Whiter shade of pale....dreary dreary dreary!

Procol Harum Whiter shade of pale....dreary dreary dreary!

Oh yes, and Knights In White Satin - in a similar vein I think?

I feel the same about Tom Jones..

Makes my ears ring.

I feel the same about Tom Jones..

Makes my ears ring.

I love You Can Keep Your Hat On. Great song

Latest posts

Back