What song do you hate the most, ever?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What? Like in 'a whole new world' and all that?

I hate it with a vengeance. Even back as far as Hakuna Matata and I'm the King of the Swingers. Cack!

Hahahahahahaha!

500 hundred miles! And that new song "my grand piano, my house in Bucharest(or something!)" I hate it!!!

When Snickers were Marathons and Starbursts were Opal Fruits.

Huge bars of Cadbury's Brazil Nut chocolate that were so thick you almost needed a hammer and chisel to break it up - cost 5 bob/5 shillings <25p>

When Snickers were Marathons and Starbursts were Opal Fruits.

Huge bars of Cadbury's Brazil Nut chocolate that were so thick you almost needed a hammer and chisel to break it up - cost 5 bob/5 shillings <25p>

Wrong thread :)

Damn, wasn't concentrating - but sure there's a song called this somewhere - just can't remember who by? It was very catchy though, at the time! :lol:

Oh, but obviously I detested it though - hence posting it here! :wink2:

Bittersweet Symphony - The Verve. I know this is epic and I'll be slated but it really annoys me!

Bittersweet Symphony - The Verve. I know this is epic and I'll be slated but it really annoys me!

Nope it annoys me too. Plus anything by Coldplay. Bloody overhyped up their own backside overpaid *****.
In fact anyone who makes political or Eco comments make me sick

Anything by nicki minaj never liked any of her songs and loads more.

Could never stand Rod Stewart's voice or music. He reminds me of a cement mixer attempting to go at full throttle on a cold, frosty morning. :irked:

Procol Harum Whiter shade of pale....dreary dreary dreary!

That song was played at my cousins wedding I wanted to top myself! such a depressing song.

Bonnie Tyler's Lost In France is surely worthy of a mention?

Nope it annoys me too. Plus anything by Coldplay. Bloody overhyped up their own backside overpaid *****.
In fact anyone who makes political or Eco comments make me sick

Agree. Pushing us to all donate when we're earning a drop in the ocean that they're on! :grr:

I'm ok with coldplay .....

but .....Paul Weller 'You do something to me' grrrrrr I'll do something to you alright and it won't be very nice.

That's a song to kill yourself too ...it's played at weddings a lot....probably sums it up to be honest.

...oh and 'You'll neeevvvvvvvver walk alone' Gerry and the pacemakers I believe...Clearly the pacemakers gave up! Always a funeral song, and an irritating one.

Anything by Keane I hate it x

Meatloaf songs. All I can see in my head is a sweaty fat man. Horrible!

Just heard this on the radio and reminded me of how much I hate it that lone star amazed , hate it x

Latest posts

Back