What song do you hate the most, ever?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Katie melua...9000 bicycles In Beijing!
Seriously?!

I hate Cher do you believe in love! Really grinds on me!

I hate the cher song as well but I have to admit I like the version Ella Henderson did in her xfactor audition.

The Birdie Song (you have to be a certain age to remember this) lol

Oh Blossom I love this along with the Superman song... so 80's. ;)

Wet Wet Wet - Love is all around us
Kylie - I just can't get you outta my head (yes indeed, that's why I bleedin hate this song!)
Ketchup Song
Ricky Martin- Living La Vida Loca
Anything by S Club Seven

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Its a terrible song to hate but I can't stand John Lennon Imagine. It's the melody I don't like more so than the words!xxx

The "let it go" song out of frozen.... used to be cute but five full renditions a day from my daughter is getting a bit much!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Maroon 5 - Moves like Jagger.

I don't even know why? It's catchy and popular, but i literally have to turn off the radio when it comes on. Can't stand it.

Im sick and tired of hearing john legend all of me.everytime I switch the radio on its either the normal version or the dance version.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I can't listen to Bruno Mars - when I was your man or Adele - someone like you. I don't really like Adele at all actually!

Anything by cheryl cole, but I think its mainly because she annoys me, I was gutted when I found out she was coming back to Xfactor

Latest posts

Back