What spray tan solutions do you recommend?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautybyK

Reaction score
Hi I've recently completed a spray tanning course with fake bake and bought my machine, tent etc. but Iam unsure what solution to use. I really don't like fake bake I find I go green and it fades terribly but maybe thats just me. What do you all use or would recommend? Pictures would be great too!!

Look down a few threads or search for a thread called "Let's see your tan" lots of pics of different tans there Hun. I personally use Nouvatan Hun :) hth xx

I love brown bitz, depends if you want golden tan or a browner tan.x:Love:

Thanks for the replies. Could you post a link to that thread I can't seem to find it hun :rolleyes: x

Tried loads before i settled on Nouvatan top of the range product. at a discount price:lol: and you will not find better customer service

Thanks for the replies. Could you post a link to that thread I can't seem to find it hun :rolleyes: x

Don't know how to post links from my phone Hun :/

It's called:

Let's see your tan!

That's exactly as the title is, so if you type that in the search, you should find ur hun :) x

Brown Bitz :D ! x

Hi

I use and LOVE Nouvatan!

x

Nouvatan every time. Great product, no orange or preservative nasties and it's organic.
And you won't find better customer service or nicer people to deal with.

Just MHO of course :)

Hi I've recently completed a spray tanning course with fake bake and bought my machine, tent etc. but Iam unsure what solution to use. I really don't like fake bake I find I go green and it fades terribly but maybe thats just me. What do you all use or would recommend? Pictures would be great too!!

Latest posts

Back