What step do I take next-mobile?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sophie_ken

Reaction score
Hello all,

I need a little advise...
I started my mobile beauty business about 10-11 months ago now, and I am soooo busy (I'm not complaining at all it's brilliant) but I am so busy that I am struggling to fit everyone in. I work Monday - Friday evenings and Saturdays. I have a little girl so these hours suit and couldn't possible do more. I am already fully booked in July, I feel bad for some regular clients that are having to wait that extra week/two weeks for their appointment.
What should I do???
Thanks in advance
Sophie x

Hi! Not an answer to your question, but wondering how you got your first clients? I'm just starting up mobile/home salon and not sure where to start! I've done a Facebook page but not sure if I should be advertising etc.
Hope you don't mind me asking! xx

Sent from my GT-N7105 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hello all,

I need a little advise...
I started my mobile beauty business about 10-11 months ago now, and I am soooo busy (I'm not complaining at all it's brilliant) but I am so busy that I am struggling to fit everyone in. I work Monday - Friday evenings and Saturdays. I have a little girl so these hours suit and couldn't possible do more. I am already fully booked in July, I feel bad for some regular clients that are having to wait that extra week/two weeks for their appointment.
What should I do???
Thanks in advance
Sophie x

I'm in exactly the same boat! I work evenings and weekends as I have a 5 year old (in school) and an 18 month old. Hubby is starting to get annoyed that I'm out every evening, literally as soon as he walks through the door at 4, I go out til around 8/9/10pm.
I'm putting our youngest in private nursery now every Friday. This way I'll have a whole day to dedicate to mobile, and earn more than enough the cover the cost of paying for his nursery. When I start this I will free up a Friday evening and possibly a Monday/Tuesday evening also. It's tiring I haven't had a full day off for over 2 weeks and not one now until Sunday. I'm loving it though! Being self employed was defo the way forward for me xx

Thank you everyone 😊
I have heard about putting prices up, a little worried about that one as I done my research and my prices are average for my area but I suppose it's worth trying.
I only advertised on Facebook then it has been word of mouth, very lucky really! X

Thank you everyone 😊
I have heard about putting prices up, a little worried about that one as I done my research and my prices are average for my area but I suppose it's worth trying.
I only advertised on Facebook then it has been word of mouth, very lucky really! X

It is, but if you are so busy people obviously love your work! Its worth paying a little extra for a good service. & the point is, you may loose one or two and free up your time... But still earn the same amount :)

You must be above average, so charge your worth!

Xx

That's brilliant...I would love to be in your position, going to start up mobile again. Could you employ someone? Or do you have a friend who also wants to get into mobile and say if you supply the work she gives you a cut? Can I ask, what treatments do you offer and what are your most popular? thanks xx

Carley, thank you it is great working for your self and around the kiddies 😊 I offer all beauty treatments, nails extensions, and Gelish. My most popular treatment by far is Gelish then followed by LCN Gel extensions and then properly massage. Hope that helps! I'm not keen on employing someone else, I am in the process of changing my price list so I will see how this helps. X

I'm also in the same boat 4 yr old at schoolbag 2 year old at home. And she goes every thurs to pre school and from Sept she will also do a Friday as I'm.getting busier. I was just wondering how much do u pay yourselfs is it a % of takings or an hourly wage?

Sent from my C6603 using SalonGeek mobile app

I pay myself 100% of takings

What do u mean pay yourself? Im mobile and all my taking are 100% mine x

Latest posts

Back