What temperature for Euroblonde?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrsHBeauty

Reaction score
I have read this somewhere before but I cant for the life of me find the thread, ive searched for ages!

I have just bought a hive digital wax pot moving frm analogue.

What temperature should perron rigot's euroblonde be set at?

Jemima x

I set mine at 56 ... but you quite often need to do two bursts on Hi to get it ready.

I set my euroblonde between 53-54 on the digital wax heaters.

now that's interesting - as much as 3 degrees difference. That tells me not to bother with digital heaters.

I personally prefer the analogue wax heaters and I am moving back from digital. I find the temperature control on the digital heaters is not as reliable...I had to take one heater out of use as it was much hotter than the displayed temperature.

Malewaxer, what settings do you recommend for the hive analogue heater?

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using SalonGeek

Malewaxer, what settings do you recommend for the hive analogue heater?

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using SalonGeek
With Hive Analogue I set my Euroblonde about 2.5 - 2. 75 on the dial.
I usually turn it up high to get it melted and then set to these temperatures.
Jack

I personally prefer the analogue wax heaters and I am moving back from digital. I find the temperature control on the digital heaters is not as reliable...I had to take one heater out of use as it was much hotter than the displayed temperature.

Couldn't agree more. When I first started the waxing section of the course I spent ages trying to work out the temperature that was suitable and I won't disclose what that was for fear of being shot down(!) but it was a lot higher than others have said they do for warm wax but although I consider myself to be a wimp I would literally say it was room temperature sort of feeling on the skin and certainly no where near burning!!

Bit worrying really x

One of my old analogue heaters I would have set at about 9 to get the right temp.

The digital heaters aren't going to be the same across the board. And 3 degrees difference could reflect a preference for wax consistency, and also the variables in the eating elect and temp Sensors.

The digital heaters are no better or worse then analogue ... They are just different. And I actually prefer how they fit together in a row in my trolley.

Mat

One of my old analogue heaters I would have set at about 9 to get the right temp.

The digital heaters aren't going to be the same across the board. And 3 degrees difference could reflect a preference for wax consistency, and also the variables in the eating elect and temp Sensors.

The digital heaters are no better or worse then analogue ... They are just different. And I actually prefer how they fit together in a row in my trolley.

Mat

I feel they should be consistent - what's the point of buying digital otherwise? 32 degrees is 32 degrees, a temperature sensor should be calibrated to read it as such.

I'd rather have a product that does what it's supposed to than one that looks nice.

I feel they should be consistent - what's the point of buying digital otherwise? 32 degrees is 32 degrees, a temperature sensor should be calibrated to read it as such.

I'd rather have a product that does what it's supposed to than one that looks nice.
I have two digital heaters both full of non strip wax and when I turn them on and heat them at same temperature for the same length of time one is really runny and the other is the correct temperature - they should both be the same temperature.

Obviously our room temperatues and time of year etc all affect the operating temperature but both heaters on the same trolley should be consistent..

Give me analogue any day!!..

Jack

With Hive Analogue I set my Euroblonde about 2.5 - 2. 75 on the dial.
I usually turn it up high to get it melted and then set to these temperatures.
Jack

Thanks for the info Jack.

Latest posts

Back