What temperature wax pot.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angelina221

Master Lash Tech
Reaction score
I just had my wax pots delivered from beauty express. I wanted the hive ones but not sure if that is what i got. They look exactly the same as the hive 1000cc but doesn't say hive anywhere on the box or pots.
The temperature goes up to number 6-is this the same as hive?
I am using euroblonde and ocean cristal wax and was just wondering what temperature you keep it on during the day?
I had my ocean cristal on about 3 and a half and that was fine.
The euroblonde i had at about 2 and a half.
Is this about the same temperature as everyone else?

Hi - I ordered wax pot also from B E, and wanted Hive. The short story is what was delivered wasnt a hive wax pot; if it is Hive it may well be unbranded but will have a reference number starting HOB on the base - if not, its not Hive. I spoke directly to Hive to check this out, primarily because my wax pot wasnt hive branded (they did confirm that sometimes the wax pots will not have their logo on it).

Your temp settings would be correct for a Hive pot.

jtp

Mine are set on 3....sometimes 4 if ive got a full pot... Mine are both hive

I have a hive 1000cc and for Euroblond I keep the temperature between 2 and 3 and switch it on about 1.5 hours before I start work. I give it a good stir before using.

HTH

I have my Cristal Ocean at 3 (nice and thin) and my Euroblonde at 2.5 :hug:

Could I have some advice also please:)?

I put both my heaters on today for 20 mins at 6 (euroblonde & cristal ocean).

turned the cristal ocean back to 3 1/2 after 20 mins, and started treatment with client an hour later - wax consistency perfect.

turned the euroblonde back to 2 1/2 after 20 mins, and again ready to start same client an hour later, and the consistency altho very treacle like was unmoving treacle! Any thoughts of what I got wrong here?

jtp x

Latest posts

Back