What the hell is wrong with me?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sequinto

Reaction score
Just when i thought i had mastered l&p disaster done rebalance today buffin n filing ok when it came 2 applyin acrylic it was as though i had only just learnt how to do it it was thick looked horrible at the ends of the nails was just awful had a lot of buffin to do at the end, i know i can do nails so why the hell every now n then its like i go blank n i'm strugglin with what i'm doin do u think nails r not for me? i get so excited when i want to try somethin different at home but then go to work next day do usual job n it all goes wrong HELP!!!!!!

everyone has bad days...

Pick yourself up dust yourself off and put it down to experience....last time I did a bad set I was gutted..felt awful...but the next set I did were my best to date!!!

My nail tech of 10 years still has bad days and if she is feeling ill does a better set than if she is busy on top form!! go figure...

Keep ya chin up..

Don't worry Jackie, i've recently had one of those times. My Aunt came back for infills as usual, and when i took her nail art off, i was horrified at how they looked. I couldn't believe how lumpy and uneven they looked. It took me ages to sort them out before i did my rebalance.

When i finished them they looked great and even my Aunt said she can tell i'm really getting to grips with it now i've changed what i use. I think we just have to take the good with the bad and just keep slogging away at it.

Don't let it get you down Jackie, chin up girl, we can always have a practise at the next Geek meeting.:)

sequinto said:
Just when i thought i had mastered l&p disaster done rebalance today buffin n filing ok when it came 2 applyin acrylic it was as though i had only just learnt how to do it it was thick looked horrible at the ends of the nails was just awful had a lot of buffin to do at the end, i know i can do nails so why the hell every now n then its like i go blank n i'm strugglin with what i'm doin do u think nails r not for me? i get so excited when i want to try somethin different at home but then go to work next day do usual job n it all goes wrong HELP!!!!!!

Oh babe, it's called having a cr*p day lol...................
It happens to all of us, and the main thing is ............it bothers you ......... I would be more worried if it didn't bother you !!!!!!!!!!
I still have those, even in the kitchen one day my dish of the day is fab and other times hubby thinks I have taken out an insurance out on his life and will try to cash it in soon......................

Take heart , have a drink and start all over again tomorrow..........

Have to agree with the above post, I have days when things don't seem to go quite the way i planned, Yet other days are a breeze :rolleyes:
Guess its called life.............Lol

Latest posts

Back