What things do you do for clients, that make a difference to your business?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Balance Andover

Reaction score
What little things do you do for clients that make a difference?

I offer a little lipstick to my brides in a little screw top pot with a disposable lip brush for them to apply during the day.

Everyone is offered a small bottle of mineral water to take away with them.

When I leave the room for massage clients to get dressed I have an area with a large mirror, a couple of really nice smelling body sprays, make up remover (for smudged eye make up), tissues, cotton buds and cotton wool (so they can freshen up).

What do you do?

Blimey BA. You sure are nice.

My clients come in, lay down, get up and go. They don't get anything from me apart from my sense of humour.

And they still keep coming back and recommending.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Fab thread! I really love the little smarten up area post massage, I think I might pinch it!

I have a little heater placed beneath the coat hooks so in winter, after a treatment, when they pop their coats back on, they are all snuggly and warm.

I also make them tea or coffee and place a little wrapped biscuit on the saucer. I use china cups.

I buy a subscription to Cosmopolitan so have the latest magazines sooner than the shops do.

Give a free bottle of solar oil pinkies for their first set of acrylics.

Can't think of anymore at the moment but will be watching this thread with interest for more ideas to nab!

Sorry entered post twice in error cannot delete from my mobile.

Give a free bottle of solar oil pinkies for their first set of acrylics.

Love that idea x

Sorry tried to quote you elliedeb fantastic idea about the oil x

I've remembered another one that I do. At the end of every month I send out a 10% discount voucher for all my clients who have a birthday the coming month. The voucher is valid for 6mths.

Following

Sent from my GT-I9305 using SalonGeek mobile app

Oh dear *hangs head* ..i give mine a Tea, Coffee or Juice...and the bill for their treatment ans stamp their loyalty card

I must try to be nicer lol

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm not sure what else you'd give them in the world of hairdressing KHS. I'm the same but the girls add on the excitement from the brothel next door to us. Nice. Keeps clients and staff occupied for hours.

For my really regular clients who book in every few weeks without fail If I'm trying out new treatments or products I let them have a wee tester of it for free whilst they are in getting their treatments done.

I do a special offer each month so I always tell my clients when they are in whst next months offer is going to be... But I make out it's just them that know so if you fancy it book in now as it will get busy once I release it!

I have a heated blsnket on the treatment bed that all the clients absolutely love

Before a massage I get a tissue and pop a little bit of the clients favourite aromatherapy oils on to it then rub it round the face hole ever so slightly so that they can smell it when they are having their massage done

I've just started giving clients a wee hand exfoliator and a nice hand massage with every shellac manicure,,, just cos it takes 2 minutes, costs nothing but they think they are getting an added luxury that other salons don't offer.

If I'm doing bridal makeup I always take them a congratulations card on the day of their wedding, they completely don't expect it but they love it!!

Nicola! Xxx

I'm not sure what else you'd give them in the world of hairdressing KHS. I'm the same but the girls add on the excitement from the brothel next door to us. Nice. Keeps clients and staff occupied for hours.

Haha mouthful of coffee 1- reception desk 0

I must,move my salon closer to sone entertainment lol

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

Erm..proper coffee rather than instant, but if they have tea then it's a simple tea bag in a cup of hot water. Sometimes I have goodies to offer in the way of brownies etc and I always feed my friend breakfast with plenty of proper coffee when she comes for her toes.

Apart from that they get straight down the line education and a peaceful non rushed approached (what I mean is I don't do enough treatments to get my times down to industry standard).

Hi 😊 I offer mobile hair & holistics and a home salon service too.I find it easier at home as i can make nice drinks,bring out magazines,usually offer nice cake/biscuits.
If i do a wedding i try to take a bottle of bucks fizz as a morning gift,only costs me about £3 but means alot to the bride to feel special.
Other than that i do find it hard to think of extra kind things for my mobile clients ,i shall be watching for ideas 😉😉

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've just started giving clients a wee hand exfoliator and a nice hand massage with every shellac manicure,,, just cos it takes 2 minutes, costs nothing but they think they are getting an added luxury that other salons don't offer.

This sounds lovely do you do it at the end of the treatment? xxx

All my clients get 10% off at the local hair salon where I get my hair done. I also give them £10 off vouchers for their first visit.

I give them free samples for the artdeco makeup, including primers, BB creams etc.

Free samples of the products I stock, including moisturisers and cleansers.

Might take on the 10% off for birthdays. That sounds good.

Lisa 😃

Haha my clients joke that I'm the vagina queen.
I say sometimes it would be nice to look someone in they're for a change

Latest posts

Back