What tips are best?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tronk7

Reaction score
Hi struggling a bit with blending natural tips !! What tips do you find work the best and reduce blending time ??

Hi
I love the cnd performance tips, there the best I've have tried,
Tracy x

I use well less tips from www.premiernailsource.com they have a deep smile line that's lovely.

Sent from my Desire HD using SalonGeek

I've recently been on gel extension training and was advised by the trainer that you have use the tips from the company as otherwise your not using the full system and if a problem arises then your insurance won't cover you and also the experts at the company won't be able to advise or help you find a solution.

I'm all for using a full system but just wondered if not using the tips from the company is really such a big deal.

I will stick to using the correct tips but just wondered what others think?

I've recently been on gel extension training and was advised by the trainer that you have use the tips from the company as otherwise your not using the full system and if a problem arises then your insurance won't cover you and also the experts at the company won't be able to advise or help you find a solution.

I'm all for using a full system but just wondered if not using the tips from the company is really such a big deal.

Ive never heard this before but curious to know if its true! If so my old college was naughty using nsi l+p or gel with edge tips :p

and OP... I really struggled with blending too while i trained... Pro impressions half well are the best ive used, blend sooo easily! If you look in the tutorials geeg has wrote one on tip blending its really helpful... Cant post a link sorry im on my phone! Hth xx

Sent from my GT-I5500 using SalonGeek

This sounds like a sales ploy. It surely can't be true because some companies only produce tips (Pro Impressions for instance), Harmony have a hard gel and L&P system but they don't have their own tips. There must be loads of others like this.

It's CND's natural Velocity tips for me! Have tried soooo many brands over the last 10 years, but CND's blend the fastest by far. :)

I use well less tips from Premier Nail Source, The Nail Tech's Best Friend they have a deep smile line that's lovely.

See am i right in thinking that those products on their are genuine CND if so how is is that anyone is able to buy them i thought, you would of had to have been qualified to be able to purchase them, etc, I know ebay and places sell them but i wasnt aware actual retail places did. Lol or maybe i was just being thick ( apolagies if am ) xxx

I had to give my license(USA state of Louisiana manicurist license, that is) info to order from premier, unless they've changed. It's been years...
I don't buy tips, l&p, polish/gels, or electronics from eBay. Only manufacturers. I will use eBay to buy rhinestones and other blingy stuff. But that's about it, unless its a seller I know from another site who happens to use eBay.

Latest posts

Back