What to bring for mobile waxing?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thearobertsxo

Reaction score
I’ve been qualified in waxing for about 2 years and always do it at the salon, but now I’ve been mobile for about 6 months I haven’t included waxing as it’s just a worry for me incase anything spilt in someone’s home!
I have a mini wax heater and was thinking of just doing mobile brow waxing as that’s what I’m most good at, I do have a beauty couch that I use to do lash extensions on, is it to much to bring into someone’s home just to wax eyebrows for 10 minutes? I can do it when the client is sitting down, I just think it may be more comfortable for them to lay down? Or I also have one of those neck pillows that you use to sleep on the plane (lol) maybe they could sit in a chair with that round there neck for comfort?
Really unsure on what equipment to bring if I’m only doing the waxing, if they have lashes and waxing then it’s a no brainer to do it all laying down

Thanks x

I’ve been qualified in waxing for about 2 years and always do it at the salon, but now I’ve been mobile for about 6 months I haven’t included waxing as it’s just a worry for me incase anything spilt in someone’s home!
I have a mini wax heater and was thinking of just doing mobile brow waxing as that’s what I’m most good at, I do have a beauty couch that I use to do lash extensions on, is it to much to bring into someone’s home just to wax eyebrows for 10 minutes? I can do it when the client is sitting down, I just think it may be more comfortable for them to lay down? Or I also have one of those neck pillows that you use to sleep on the plane (lol) maybe they could sit in a chair with that round there neck for comfort?
Really unsure on what equipment to bring if I’m only doing the waxing, if they have lashes and waxing then it’s a no brainer to do it all laying down

Thanks x
When I mobile wax I bring my bed and pot I've even brought my roller kit. You can now get mobile roller kits too ... That makes life so much easier. Facial waxing I normally sit them in a chair or get them to sit/lay on the sofa. If they sit back on the sofa and rest their head back as long as you can get to where you need to that normally works for me. My wax pot I normally keep in one of those "lunch bag" type bags. You can get them in Primark and I've even seen them in Aldi. It stops any spillage also you can get those collars for the pots. Most of my clients are very accommodating offering me a table etc but I have seen one of my friends carry one of those tables that pop up to eat your dinner off in front of the TV!
I normally warm my wax before I set out so that it's already started melting taking less time when in there.
Hope this helps x

Thanks x

I have pvc material from dunelm that I put over carpet so I can whip it up and clean it when I’m done. A spray wax dissolver is really useful. I’ve made so many messes in the past and it always comes off.

You could use fresh pots of wax with lids on in the wax heater for the mobile clients and finish them up in the salon..so you can pre heat before you leave and then it doesn’t take long to heat up when you get there. I never got on with roller wax.

When I mobile wax I bring my bed and pot I've even brought my roller kit. You can now get mobile roller kits too ... That makes life so much easier. Facial waxing I normally sit them in a chair or get them to sit/lay on the sofa. If they sit back on the sofa and rest their head back as long as you can get to where you need to that normally works for me. My wax pot I normally keep in one of those "lunch bag" type bags. You can get them in Primark and I've even seen them in Aldi. It stops any spillage also you can get those collars for the pots. Most of my clients are very accommodating offering me a table etc but I have seen one of my friends carry one of those tables that pop up to eat your dinner off in front of the TV!
I normally warm my wax before I set out so that it's already started melting taking less time when in there.
Hope this helps x
Hi, just read your comment, the mobile roller kits, can I ask where they are from? And if it's a roller for brows or just bigger areas like legs etc?
Thank you

My roller system is clean and easy from Ellison’s

Latest posts

Back