what to charge for NSI dried flowers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered mine last week and they came the next day - postage is a lot and so I ordered more items to ease my pain - was annoyed when the goods were delivered on a 39p post. But they know we want the goods so they can charge what they like.

Debbie ......... can't really help on the speed of mail order bit as I actually called into their shop whilst I was in Manchester, but I do have to say the stock in there of them wasn't massive at the time.

Kimberly ......... not sure that there would be any way to get the postage any less ........ they are pretty delicate things though so need pretty good packaging for the post I would think .......... maybe consider either waiting till you have other things you need then you are not paying heaps of postage on a little order or maybe join up orders with a friend & split the postage. Postage and packing charges can really rack up on mail order but sadly its a price we have to pay unnless you are lucky enough to live near a store.

I have to ask, how much do you guys pay to order and get your stuff to you from NSI or Ebay?? The reason i'm asking is i have a supplier right near me that stocks NSI so if it was easier for anyone you could send me a cheque and i would get the stuff for you and post it to you, probably for alot less than you're paying now, just an idea.

thanks you did offer to do that for me a while back but i ordered £91 worth of stuff so the postage was ok for me it was £8.81 and it did come next day but i can see that £14 for one pack of the flowers is steep

talented talons said:
I have to ask, how much do you guys pay to order and get your stuff to you from NSI or Ebay?? The reason i'm asking is i have a supplier right near me that stocks NSI so if it was easier for anyone you could send me a cheque and i would get the stuff for you and post it to you, probably for alot less than you're paying now, just an idea.

i was v disappointed with the white crushed shells too...they are a yuk sandy colour! Also disappointed with the tiny amount I got in a jar...not enough to do a full set that's for sure!

Hi Tracy i think you will be surprised that the amount you get in the jar goes along way. My jar was only half full, but you really don't need much to get a great effect. Plus if you use too much the nail would end up really thick. The white shells at my wholesalers are white, not dirty looking, so again if i can help any one out just let me know.

Good news I have just been to Boots and bought
Elegant Touch, 15 dried flowers, orange stick and small 5ml bottle of top coat and all for £4.95. I have checked them against the flowers from NSi and cannot tell the difference. They certainly look the same to me and no high postage charges. Bar code for anyone interested is 5 011522030968. Hope this helps

Hi talented talons, mine was no where near half full..only just covering the bottom of the jar so I guess there had been a spillage...I might give them a call today

Oh no wonder you were dissapointed with the amount. Definately doesn't sound right to me. My supplier orders from NSI on a regular basis so i can see the stuff before i buy it. They have just got the white crushed shells in and they are white not dirty looking. I have also put on order the Shell Wrap they do as it sounds interesting and thought it would look good with Fibreglass as i love that system too. I'll let you know when i get it and i'll post a piccie on here when i've done some. Hope it looks as good as the crushed shells.

Oh well i think i will have to try boots myself today just to check these flowers out, if they do them at my branch. That does sound like a good price to me as well. Thanks for the info on that, i wouldn't have thought you could go wrong with the flowers myself. The fact you get a little top coat as well sounds good too.

thanks for sharing that info.:D

talented talons said:
Oh well i think i will have to try boots myself today just to check these flowers out, if they do them at my branch. That does sound like a good price to me as well. Thanks for the info on that, i wouldn't have thought you could go wrong with the flowers myself. The fact you get a little top coat as well sounds good too.

thanks for sharing that info.:D
Hey Wends, let us know if you see them and if you think we should go for it!!

Hi Karen

Just like to say that your nails look so FABBY with the dried flowers - well done you!! I'm glad you posted this picture to the site to let us see.

Will do Caz, not sure if my branch will do them as quite a small one but i will let you know later.

My branch of boots don't do the flowers.:cry:

But then i have a supplier near me that does the NSI, so not too worried.

Hi,

I got the Elegant Touch dried flowers from Boots in Hereford yesterday for £2.97! It was the last pack on the shelf so maybe they were cheaper because they are not getting anymore in.

Sharon

Ooooh, I saw them in our Boots the other day, they were still a fiver though ... but, then they had plenty!

Latest posts

Back