What to charge hairdressers when I'm renting a beauty room in the Salon?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lashesbeauty

Reaction score
Hi there,

I'm about to start renting a beauty room in a hairdressing salon. I'm just wondeirng what to offer the hairdressers who work in the Salon, discount or free treatments ?

Obviously they are walking advertisements but theres about 8 of them and only 1 of me!

What are your views?

I give 50% if I've not got a full paying client in which is very rare and 30 % if they book the appointment which works really well xx

Hi there,

I'm about to start renting a beauty room in a hairdressing salon. I'm just wondeirng what to offer the hairdressers who work in the Salon, discount or free treatments ?

Obviously they are walking advertisements but theres about 8 of them and only 1 of me!

What are your views?

I know this can be a really difficult and daunting decision to make. It took me a while to sort out but I give 25% to 20 hair stylists (when I can fit them in) and do treatment swaps with one hair stylist so I get my hair done for free (when they can fit me in). I think you just need to find something that works for you x

I think treatment swaps are fab, if u can (and I am sure u will) keep track of what's what.

I think 20%-25% is more than enough. And again when ur not busy.

Then they will look after any treatments they have (lashes etc) and will only have done what they want done ie not wasting ur time as maybe poss with too larger discount. xx

Latest posts

Back