What to do about “Copy Cats“

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarah Park 2018

Reaction score
What would you advise to do about a local salon that copies every single thing you put up on Facebook and Instagram? Every product I get into the salon they announce they are getting it a few days later. Our businesses are close in age but mine is doing a good bit better but I'm so sick of trying to constantly think of new ways to promote by business only for her to post the same a few days later. She has even changed her logo to the same colours as mine now too.

Any suggestions? Should I block her?

Yes block her and and any staff you know that work their.

What would you advise to do about a local salon that copies every single thing you put up on Facebook and Instagram? Every product I get into the salon they announce they are getting it a few days later. Our businesses are close in age but mine is doing a good bit better but I'm so sick of trying to constantly think of new ways to promote by business only for her to post the same a few days later. She has even changed her logo to the same colours as mine now too.

Any suggestions? Should I block her?
Definitely block her, If your product range is important to you I'd consider buying in to a range where you have to have an account, usually this means a set up fee or a minimum spend, but it could well be a deterrent for them.

Latest posts

Back