What to do next?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautifulnails1

Reaction score
HI
Bit of advice please, im a mobile/home based nail tech and have been for 5years now due to my kids its hard to get a job with littleones.
Anyway, i currently offer Biosculpture, NSI acrylics or NSI Gel. Im looking at furthering my services but what to do?
I would like (eventually one day ) have my own salon. I would also like to be an educator but dont know how to go about this.
Can someone out there shed some light on what they think I should do next or how to go about being an educator.
Many thanks

What kind of services are you after or have a natural nack for that you know of? Waxing is bread and butter in this industry as you may well know though it might not be good for you if you didn't want to buy a couch etc. And if you don't want to buy a couch you could maybe do spray tanning as this is really effective mobile. Hth x

hi,
i agree that waxing is a really good way to earn I know a couch is a little bit of outlay but well worth it as you could think of perhaps pedicures ,lashes etc you can do lots of treatments if you have a couch mine was £100 ish and has well paid for itself:hug:

hi,
i agree that waxing is a really good way to earn I know a couch is a little bit of outlay but well worth it as you could think of perhaps pedicures ,lashes etc you can do lots of treatments if you have a couch mine was £100 ish and has well paid for itself:hug:
i picked mine up of ebay for 80 and it was well worth it x

Latest posts

Back