What to do?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss Star

Reaction score
Hi All

I'm trying to think up some Christmas Packages or Promotions and I need a little help!

I want to offer Spray Tanning in a package but I'm unsure of what to add to it. I mean I cant offer body treatments or tinting before or after as it will effect the tan. Is it possible to add this to a package?

What does everyone else do or suggest?

Thank you
x

i usually do shape and varnish on fingers/ toes hth x

The girls and I were thinking what we'd want done for our xmas night out. We all agreed a package of tan, minx and blink and go. hth xx

haha!! allybally thats what we have too!!!:green:

Hi girls
I wanted to offer a "Party Package" everything for your girls night out/xmas party type of thing which includes spray tan, lashes and nails polish, but how would I do this. Can't lash and tan on same day, tan and polish would be difficult. Would you lash and polish then bring them back next day for tan, but would they be at risk of their polish not looking top notch by party time or tan first and bring them back for lash and polish hoping you wouldn't rub the tan off their forehead whilst lashing........aaahhhhhhh help please someone!!!!!

We did 2 packages
1. the party package
file &paint hands and feet
makeup
a blow dry
all for £49

2 the red carpet
minx mani
minx pedi
1/2 hour caci lift
makeup
an hour app with a stylist for party hair
All for £99

going down extremely well with the ladies of Chislehurst. the dearer one is being booked at a ratio of 3:1

Latest posts

Back