What to do

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Serenebeautybw

Reaction score
I have a clover that cancels all the time. In the last 2 months they have canceled and rearrange 20 appointments. What do I do

Don't rebook them.

If she cancels on the day advise her that she will need to book all future appointments on the day she needs the treatment.

If she cancels the day before, ask her if she can give you at least 24 hours notice in future.

If she cancels and reschedules two days before hand - irritating but you should be able to rebook the space so no real problem.

Thank you all

Next time they want to book, just say that due to the high number of cancellations generally, you're now taking a non- refundable booking fee which is redeemable against the treatment (but non-refundable on a cancellation or no-show). If they refuse, don't take the booking - simple as. You don't need the hassle of this type of client.

Debbs x

I personally would write them off, I know it's easier said than done if your bookings are feeling sparse but time is money.

I had a lady that kept 'no-showing' me and coming up with all excuses under the sun when she finally contacted me. In the end when she tried to re-book I sent her this message. (Which I've kept for the future).

Hello .....,
Thank you for your loyal custom, unfortunately due to 3 missed appointments I am unable to give you priority booking. Please feel free to contact me on the day you wish for an appointment and if I have a space I will happily book you in. Thank you for your understanding.

This really worked for me (This time anyways), I also don't think I'm being rude as she was much ruder contacting me after the planned appointments . I find honesty is the best policy. My friend told a client she had stopped mobile and the client found out!!

Latest posts

Back