What to look for in a new hairdresser?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*Zoe*

Reaction score
I'm a beauty geek looking for a bit of advise. I couldn't did the 'customer questions' forum on my salon geek app, so please feel free to move my post.

Anyway, due to my hairdresser moving to Australia, I am now looking for a new hairdresser.

But there are so many around me! How do I narrow down which one to try? Anything I should be looking for?

Thanks,

Zoe

I'm a beauty geek looking for a bit of advise. I couldn't did the 'customer questions' forum on my salon geek app, so please feel free to move my post.

Anyway, due to my hairdresser moving to Australia, I am now looking for a new hairdresser.

But there are so many around me! How do I narrow down which one to try? Anything I should be looking for?

Thanks,

Zoe

Get some recommendations from friends or colleagues who always have great hair! Try a blow dry somewhere first, you can che j everything out without the risk
Factor ;)

Going in for a blow dry, what a good idea! Will have to try that. Sadly I have get my hair dyed soon too so I will have to pick somewhere this week, but will keep looking :)

Going in for a blow dry, what a good idea! Will have to try that. Sadly I have get my hair dyed soon too so I will have to pick somewhere this week, but will keep looking :)

Even better go get a blow dry and if you like the place/stylist get a patch test done and have a chat about colour! You'll soon know of they know there stuff! ;)

Thanks, I think will take your advise :)

Latest posts

Back