What to offer..?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tams

Reaction score
Hi all..

My webiste is being built :) im soo exited and have really had to re-evaluate what treatments I will offer so just want to ask you all if any of you just do these treatments so that I can get aa good idea how you all do..

I know it depends on the area and hours you work but I want to try and gague if this is enough to offer and maake aa full time career..

Hope I make sense its been a LONG day!

Spray tanning
Eyelash extensions (when trained in may)
Airbase make up (when trained in May)
Make Up - Bridal & occasional
Maicures & Pedicures (natural nails)
Lash and Brow tinting
Brow shape

I was going to wax but I dont think my heart is in it and dont want to do anything that im not whole heartedly into..

Im worried if I dont offer waxing, massage and facials I will be loosing out on valuable custom..

Thanks in advance

Tams xxx

Is this going to be mobile or home/salon based? If you're going to be based in rooms you could always get someone in who does wax, do facials etc. To be honest most of my income is from waxing, facials, pedicures/manicures & tinting/shaping, but I know some seem to make their money from tanning, eyelash extensions etc - a lot of it depends on the local market & how you promote yourself.

Hi
My most popular treaments are the same as Martins, Waxing really is my bread and butter, I wouldnt rule it out, maybe do the course and go from there you might find you really like it!
I have just done a threading course, not because I really wanted to because thats what my clients kept asking for, I didnt think I would like it, however surprised myself and I quite like it!
I do offer the Lash Perfect lashes, and find a few clients have them done around summer time, would not say they are popular but that could be my area, and at the moment they are a lot of money for most.
Lash and brow tinting is popular as is manicures and pedicures,
as for your "brow shape" would that just be with tweezers? I have loads of eyebrow wax clients, but none for just a shape with tweezers.
Hope this helps
Love Emma xx

Thanks both..Sorry yes I will be mobile..
I will re consider the waxing I think maybe its just because I am out of practice and need a confidence booster..I have been hoping to train with Kim its just difficult to coordinate dates that work but i know there couldnt be any better trainer from what all the geeks say! xx

I also fancy doing some threading and the shape is tweezers..

Thanks for your help there is so much to think about..maybe thats why im on here at 3 in the morning! haha

Tams xx

I would have to agree with the others hun, waxing is the most cost effective treatment i offer and is realy my bred and butter, i don't due as many facials as waxing but they are high end price wise so make alot on them, i don't offer full body massage but the massage i add to treatments can be what seals the deal to get your client to have that treatment. you do have to offer what you feel comfortable with biut i really wouldn't rule those treatments out, just grab some friends and get practising. good luck xxx:green:

Thanks both..Sorry yes I will be mobile..
I will re consider the waxing I think maybe its just because I am out of practice and need a confidence booster..I have been hoping to train with Kim its just difficult to coordinate dates that work but i know there couldnt be any better trainer from what all the geeks say! xx

I also fancy doing some threading and the shape is tweezers..

Thanks for your help there is so much to think about..maybe thats why im on here at 3 in the morning! haha

Tams xx
Don't know where in the West Midlands you are but I am sure Kimmi is running courses in the Cheltenham area soon.

Thanks all I will get my backside on a waxing refresher.. Im an hour away from cheltenham on the mway so that would work I will get in touch with Kim today..

Thanks for all your help guys, im going to be tired today ha! xx

Latest posts

Back