What to use for nail art, gel or normal polish?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charrs

Reaction score
Hi, I am training to become a nail tech and I'll mainly be offering custom nail art. I do it on myself by applying acrylic dip powder, normal varnish and then UV gel topcoat but I'm not sure if customers would be happy with normal varnish. In your experiences, what is the best medium to use for nail art?

Hi, I am training to become a nail tech and I'll mainly be offering custom nail art. I do it on myself by applying acrylic dip powder, normal varnish and then UV gel topcoat but I'm not sure if customers would be happy with normal varnish. In your experiences, what is the best medium to use for nail art?

It depends on what nail art you’d like to do. There are gel paints, acrylic paint, gel polish, normal polish etc.

Hai Charts. I feel like this depends on the customers' preferences. For me I can say both methods are quite beautiful. Normal polish is that you can actually put it on and remove it easily. While gel, you can actually smooth everything nicely and it helps holds your nails and everything to last longer.. but I recommend you to watch this YouTube video for a much wide explanation between the two methods....http://www.salongeek.com/threads/what-to-use-for-nail-art-gel-or-normal-polish.331117/

this is the direct link ❤️to the video..

Latest posts

Back