What to use-setting up mobile

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anna-w

Reaction score
Hi guys new to this so still trying to find my feet. Exciting stuff!!

I would really just like some advice?

I'm qualified in beauty and looking to start up mobile I've been on a business course so i have a pretty good idea of the whole self employment side, it's the setting up in clients houses :/ e.g do I just get a little table to put my wax pot on? Or is their a persific foldable one for that? what's the best facial products to use? Also is it a good idea to charge extra for petrol? And how to sterilise your equipment in-between clients?
would really appreciate your comments thanksss :)

Hi guys new to this so still trying to find my feet. Exciting stuff!!

I would really just like some advice?

I'm qualified in beauty and looking to start up mobile I've been on a business course so i have a pretty good idea of the whole self employment side, it's the setting up in clients houses :/ e.g do I just get a little table to put my wax pot on? Or is their a persific foldable one for that? what's the best facial products to use? Also is it a good idea to charge extra for petrol? And how to sterilise your equipment in-between clients?
would really appreciate your comments thanksss :)

first of all congraulations it scary i know but you will love it :Love:
im princaply mobile i have the following that i cant live without
folding table ( i got mine from £ strecher only a few £ but its paid for it self so many times over )
massage table that about it
i use a travel coffee cup to strelise my insterments and also have hand gel and spray disifecate too .
always charge for petrol and your travel time remeber your time is money !:D
best of luck x

first of all congraulations it scary i know but you will love it :Love:
im princaply mobile i have the following that i cant live without
folding table ( i got mine from £ strecher only a few £ but its paid for it self so many times over )
massage table that about it
i use a travel coffee cup to strelise my insterments and also have hand gel and spray disifecate too .
always charge for petrol and your travel time remeber your time is money !:D
best of luck x

Aw brilliant! thanks for that :biggrin: might have a browse in £stretcher, thanks for your comment x

Welcome :)

I use a two tier toolbox from B&Q for carrying my bits and also have a folding manicure table with bag from eBay for £35 and a beauty couch again £15 off eBay :)
I cover only within 5 mile radius of where I live so I don't charge travel fees per say but I worked out my cost per service for all I do and make sure I get a nice profits as well as cover my expenses!

Enjoy x

I dont charge for travel as I think if you get into all that £x per mile travelled outside of x mile radius, it makes things confusing for you and the client.

Set prices for each treatment and set an area you are happy to travel to. Then, if anyone does live outside of that area you can either say no, or charge a little extra.

Definitely get a table if you are going to be waxing and possibly a sheet for the floor, a couch is a necessity. I use Eve Taylor for facials and think the products are great.
x

I dont charge for travel as I think if you get into all that £x per mile travelled outside of x mile radius, it makes things confusing for you and the client.

Set prices for each treatment and set an area you are happy to travel to. Then, if anyone does live outside of that area you can either say no, or charge a little extra.

Definitely get a table if you are going to be waxing and possibly a sheet for the floor, a couch is a necessity. I use Eve Taylor for facials and think the products are great.
x

hi :) thanks for replying.
yes well thats what i thought it was getting a bit confusing, :confused: however i might just say a minimum charge outside a certain radious, yes i have looked in to eve taylor, However i trained with dermalogica but they dont supply to mobile therapists, :/ did you go on the training with eve taylor as i cant seem to find any close enough to me im in north yorkshire and they all seem to be a good couple of hours away :/ x

Latest posts

Back