what to wear

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

auntsally

Reaction score
this is probley a stupid question, but could any one tell me what you wear for your courses, just booked in for my foundation course ,at creative in manchester , i asked what should i bring when i rang, should i buy a uniform, she said just come causal ,didnt want to get there and they were all dressed in a certain way , and i stand out like a sore thumb.

this is probley a stupid question, but could any one tell me what you wear for your courses, just booked in for my foundation course ,at creative in manchester , i asked what should i bring when i rang, should i buy a uniform, she said just come causal ,didnt want to get there and they were all dressed in a certain way , and i stand out like a sore thumb.

Lol ... when I went to my Induction wih CND at Milton Keynes, I was the only one who dressed in uniform! :lol: It was that hot in there too, that I nearly fainted!!

All the other students/attendee's where dressed in casual, but I think blue jeans are not allowed!!

If you don't already have a uniform and this is your first course then I would just dress in a smart top and trousers. We all ahve to start somewhere and part of your inital course is learning about suitable attire.

However, i have always dressed in uniform for any subsequest conversion courses or further training.

I did my course at the best beauty academy in Queensland and they told us the same thing but i knew how osh posh they were so i wore black suit/dress pants and a plain blouse, they gave us uniforms after that

Bloss

Smart casual is the normal rule ... they do not expect uniforms on students who have had no training! Suitable attire.

NO JEANS OF ANY COLOUR. No bare midriffs or other items that are obviously unsuitable for such a training.

Lol ... when I went to my Induction wih CND at Milton Keynes, I was the only one who dressed in uniform! :lol: It was that hot in there too, that I nearly fainted!!

All the other students/attendee's where dressed in casual, but I think blue jeans are not allowed!!
thats what i wanted to do go in a uniform ,was going to buy one, but didnt want to be it the other way round ,and ,that was why i was asking.

sorry about that message only half off it came out still learning . was a bit jumbled

Latest posts

Back