What treatments do you do mobile?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xnailsbylisax

Reaction score
Hi everyone :) i am currently mobile doung nail services eg mani/pedi & acrylics but also just started my level 2 beauty therapy. I was just sat here wondering if people do beauty treatments mobile for example eyebrow waxing/leg waxing eg if so, how do you go about it? Do alot of people bother with those kind of treatments at home or do they prefer salons? I'm just not sure how i would do it x

I offer:

All waxing except male or intimate
Manicures
Pedicures
Gelish
Eyelash and eyebrow tinting
Spray tanning
Body wrapping

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I offer:

All waxing except male or intimate
Manicures
Pedicures
Gelish
Eyelash and eyebrow tinting
Spray tanning
Body wrapping

Ooh body wrapping! I've heard loads of good reviews about them! Hope you don't mind me asking but how do you go about waxing? Do the clients mind you taking your wax heater to their house? I don't know why i have got it into my head but i always think they'd find me cheeky plugging it in lol x

No don't be silly hun there's lots I plug in... spray tanning machine and light, my wax pot, my lamp for Gelish!
If people don't want you plugging in or using their water, they will go to a salon. Simples lol.

Shrinking Violet body wrapping is the best in my opinion. Not messy either to do in other peoples homes.

Waxing I just take a little table to put my wax pot on and a large mat for the floor under my couch so no spillages!

Also have a floor mat for spray tanning and table mats for nails. This way I can ensure clients furniture and carpets are protected at all times :) xxx

Ooh i never thought about stuff like that :) silly question but what happens if there isn't enough room for you to put the bed up for waxing? Do you just improvise or? I won't be qualiied until next year but just trying to decide whether i will be better off mobile or salon based x

Ooh i never thought about stuff like that :) silly question but what happens if there isn't enough room for you to put the bed up for waxing? Do you just improvise or? I won't be qualiied until next year but just trying to decide whether i will be better off mobile or salon based x

I've not had anywhere yet that there hasn't been anywhere to out my bed up. Some places aren't the most practical but clients understand this. I normally explain before I go roughly how much room I need. I've set up in every room of a house I think, living room, dining room, bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, conservatory lol. There's always somewhere you can set up, even if it means moving furniture. lol xxx

I think i would need a bigger car begore i could buy a bed anyway haha my boot is tiny! Ok thankyou for your help :) made me feel a little more at ease at going mobile lol x

I think i would need a bigger car begore i could buy a bed anyway haha my boot is tiny! Ok thankyou for your help :) made me feel a little more at ease at going mobile lol x

You'd be surprised.... I only have a little corsa. My bed goes on the back seat and the boot and passenger seat and footwell get used too lol xxx

Latest posts

Back