What treatments do you have yourself?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blossom

Reaction score
It has become apparent from conversations with friends, family and clients that us ladies cost a bloody fortune in treatments what with our nails, hair, waxing, facials, pedis etc.

Personally I indulge in a monthly facial, used to get waxing done but have gone back to shaving as I'm very dark and I can't bear the regrowth AT ALL in the summer, I have my hair cut about every 7/8 weeks, and I do my own nails but that is it.

Apart from swapsy treatments with other therapists, what do you spoil yourself with regularly?

i used to always have my nails done...now i do them myself...obviously...:lol:

now i don't have anything done....i would love to have a massage every week...facial...waxing...ect...i love to feel pampered and spoilt....but i just cant afford the upkeep and not sure i would find the time either...

xx

Not alot.:cry:

I get my hair cut every 6 weeks and thats it! I keep saying I'll book myself in for a relaxing facial but just never get round to it.:irked:

I get my hair done every 6 wks cut and colour, but everything else I do myself, nails, wax tanning etc. It would be nice to be pampered just once in a while.

I would LOVE to have facials.
I get my hair cut about once or twice a year!! :lol:
Honestly........ but I have vowed since having it cut recently, that I am going to get it cut every other month from now on!

Everything else (Tanning, waxing, nails) I do myself......... That's why I'm pale, hairy and in need of a rebalance most of the time! LOL

Therapists are the worst aren't they! We have all these skills, and all these lovely treatments that we tell people they ought to have regularly but we never have any done ourselves. :smack:

And I'm just as bad. I had a massage about three months but I can't remember the last time I had a facial. And I had a really really dreadful manicure at a local salon - but that's another story..... - so I don't think that counts.I do all my own waxing, manicures/pedicures, eyelash tint etc. I feel a visit to a salon coming on!

I get my waxing done regularly...get my hair done about every 6 weeks and have my nails done as often as possible....if I can't I do them myself but I hate doing my own nails I'm ok on one hand but the other really annoys me.
I love having facials and massages but never seem to find enough time so end up buying the products and doing the best I can at home.
I do regular pedis on myself but its not a treat doing things yourself.

I have my hair cut regularly, sometimes coloured or I do the colour myself. I do my own nails....... although Cathie did them for me a wedding in April, which was lovely!

I keep promising myself a massage or a facial or a Spa Pedi but never either don't have time to talk myself out of it......:irked:.

A Facial at least once a month. I see it more as a necessasity (sp) then a luxury although it is very relaxing.

I like to to practice what I preach :)

Nothing :irked: But I really am going to start.

First off (although not really a treatment) I am going to go to the Bath Spa for a couple of hours and have a soak in the ' waters ' and hope that it will ease my pains, apparently they are amazing.

I don't have any treatments done to myself, ever !
I never have , I've never had a massage or a facial or a spray tan,etc... and I have only had my nails done once before when I was 17.
I have only been having my hair cut by professionals since I was 22 , up until then I used to cut it myself :o
And I have never had my hair coloured professionaly.

woe is me !!! lol :green:

I do my own nails obviously and I wax myself .

I dont have anything done, ever!
I rarely have my haircut, I do my own nails.
I would love to treat myself to a Pedicure and massages, but I dont. Im sure hubby would have something to say about it aswell!:irked:

Perhaps we should arrange some geeky regular pamper evenings!!:)

Perhaps we should arrange some geeky regular pamper evenings!!:)

Yes please!:green:
Anyone in Devon?:lol::lol:

I have my hair cut & permed probably 3 times a year....I hate the hairdressers so I do my own colouring approx every 6 weeks. I use a sunbed intermittently but everything else I do myself...pedicure, nails, waxing/shaving.

It's not the best, doing it yourself, but I can't do with faffing from other people. ...especially on me:)

I have eyelash tints & nails done. I have a facial every 6-8 weeks and a massage when I can. I usually do my own toes, and have my hair tinted every few weeks (damn grey hairs!) and cut every so often. There are other treatments that I would love to have done regularly but its not easy to take time out with a business to run and a young family to take care of.

obviousley i have my nails done...by moi
and i am quite strict regarding the upkeep of my barnet.....but other than that nothing
if money wasnt an issue then maybe i would have treatments but i dont :lol:

I have a pedicure ever two weeks in the summer and monthly in the winter. I have my under arms waxed.

I have the odd facial and back massage when the mood takes me.

I have my hair done on a regular basis - about every 5 weeks.

I do my own eyebrows and any other facial hair removal and my own nails when I want them doing.

I do my own nails... hands and toes every 3-4 weeks

I get waxed every 4-5 weeks (slow growth rate, so im told)
hair trimmed every 6 weeks and coloured every 8.. I like to get a facial once a month if i can afford it.
I went through college with a lady who i stayed really close to, she gives me a hot stone massage in return for enhancements and a pedicure.. :green: I look forward to our monthly catch ups.. I do her refills and give her a pedi, then she gives me a 60 min massage! GREAT STUFF!

Nothing, too poor. :cry:

Hubby got me a gift voucher for a facial at a really good local salon. Keep forgetting to book it though.:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back