what type of acrylic is tip&dip?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lil Linz

Reaction score
Im just putting together some advertising and more pages on my website where i want to let customers know the difference betweeen l+p, gel and silk/fibreglass nails and that they are all part of the acrylic family.Well I also do backscratchers extreme glaze, who what type of extension does this come under? Would it be fibreglass because of the resins used?

Not sure if its a silly question but ive never really thought about it before!

thanks in advance
xx

Please don't take offence but wasn't that covered in your course ?

The basic description i mean ? x

To be considered "fibreglass" it would have to use fibreglass i.e. the mesh. I would put it under tip and dip.

Im just putting together some advertising and more pages on my website where i want to let customers know the difference betweeen l+p, gel and silk/fibreglass nails and that they are all part of the acrylic family.Well I also do backscratchers extreme glaze, who what type of extension does this come under? Would it be fibreglass because of the resins used?

Not sure if its a silly question but ive never really thought about it before!

thanks in advance
xx

I do this sytem too and I would class it as a Resin and Powder system (probably nearest to L&P).

It can be used with a layer of silk or fibreglass in it.
We went through a list of features & benefits (which i have a copy of and have checked) and it doesnt actually say what it is classed as.

I understand what you are saying about classing it as tip&dip but i have always been taught of 3 types of acrylic, hence my question.

How weird - I was writing my new price list last night and struggled with the exact same question!!!

I offer backsratchers fibreglass glass glazing and ....then I got stuck...How can I word the extreme? Tip and dip sounds wrong as it still doesn't define the product! I took out all my leaflets and backscratchers advertise it as Extreme powder Glaze acrylic...so thats your answer i suppose...thats what I have put any way!!!

Latest posts

Back