What UV gel do you use, and why?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So would you not be going to the NSI/ whatever brand you chose conversion course?

No, I am not.

Everything is conversion course and it is annoying. I understand brisa, as it is really high quality. NSI is good, but not of such high standards...so to be told I need to do a coversion course for these gels too annoys. It is a Gel at the end of the day. We qualify to use gels to then be told, we have to do yet another course to use the better ones. In other words we qualify to use cheap stuff.

Makes me mad tbh!

I think different gels work and apply different ways, I first learnt NSI but was not keen so went on to do bio-sculpture which is different to learn, I'm loving bio sculpture and shellac is next on my list. X

I think different gels work and apply different ways, I first learnt NSI but was not keen so went on to do bio-sculpture which is different to learn, I'm loving bio sculpture and shellac is next on my list. X

Yes, I heard bio is another good one.

But if you are qualified to use gels, you learn the way a certain gel works once using it. You don't do your application any different.

If that makes sense. :)

Latest posts

Back