What wax do you use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Abbie101

Reaction score
I trained in college during NVQ level 2 2 years ago in beauty, they used salon systems so i thought it must be ok if college used it i went out and brought it but hate it! I brought 2 singles and a pack of 3 an finally finishing my last tub but I'm definitely looking into a new brand so what wax do you use? I'm hoping to advertise to more then just family soon and what to be happy with my product xx

Ho Abbie.

If you search you will find a tonne of threads on this already. Popular brands sre Peron Rigot, Lycon and Berins. Search those names and have a read.

Zooks

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ho Abbie.

If you search you will find a tonne of threads on this already. Popular brands sre Peron Rigot, Lycon and Berins. Search those names and have a read.

Zooks

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thank you.

I did do the search but it said no posts found even though I knew I had read them on here previously it may just be my search on the app isnt working :/ But thanks again :) xx

I use Perron Rigot waxes. Always have done and they work really well for me. They run s discovery day where you can try out the whole range that they offer and see which ones you prefer. Good luck and get a few samples and see what suits you best. Jack

I use Berodin-formally Berins, very happy with my products :) xx

I'm thinking about buying my first kit, possibly options by hive? I like the idea of the roll on cartilage heater, but it has "mini" in the title which i wasn't sure of as i planned to use roll on only for legs and thought this would be a large cartilage x

I use Perron Rigot waxes. Always have done and they work really well for me. They run s discovery day where you can try out the whole range that they offer and see which ones you prefer. Good luck and get a few samples and see what suits you best. Jack

Thank you! I looked at this wax on a beauty website can't remember the name now but I didn't know what one to pick to try it out I am trained in hot wax but not confident as in college we did 1 strip on the arm an all hair still attached but looking for a strip wax, which one would you suggest to try? Just for normal waxes leg wax, eyebrow wax etc? Xx

I'm thinking about buying my first kit, possibly options by hive? I like the idea of the roll on cartilage heater, but it has "mini" in the title which i wasn't sure of as i planned to use roll on only for legs and thought this would be a large cartilage x

It may be mini for underarm, bikini, lip/chin? X

I use Berodin-formally Berins, very happy with my products :) xx

Thanks I looked into it but again wasn't sure where to get it and what one, any suggestions just to try? X

Mini will just mean the heater is 3 slots. I had that one and loved it :) i wasnt doing a lot at home so didnt need to pay a bit more for a bigger one. You can buy rollers that are for large medium or small areas, i used large for leg, medium for lip, chin and found it was more useful on underarms for people who had hair going in all different directions :) and the small for eyebrows :) hth xxx

Thanks I looked into it but again wasn't sure where to get it and what one, any suggestions just to try? X

Berins have a website which you will need to register with, the berins ease wax is what I use for strip wax, the blue wax beads is the hot wax 😊 xx

Berins have a website which you will need to register with, the berins ease wax is what I use for strip wax, the blue wax beads is the hot wax 😊 xx

Thanks ill look into that one again! I'm not confident at all with hot wax so before buying any would defo be doing more training :/ x

Thank you! I looked at this wax on a beauty website can't remember the name now but I didn't know what one to pick to try it out I am trained in hot wax but not confident as in college we did 1 strip on the arm an all hair still attached but looking for a strip wax, which one would you suggest to try? Just for normal waxes leg wax, eyebrow wax etc? Xx
The most popular strip wax from Perron Rigot is cristal ocean and non strip is euroblonde. Both good waxes. The non strip wax is best for the sensitive and intimate waxing.
Jack

The most popular strip wax from Perron Rigot is cristal ocean and non strip is euroblonde. Both good waxes. The non strip wax is best for the sensitive and intimate waxing.
Jack

Thanks again! I may order some when I'm off my holiday :) is it ok to use with just a normal wax pot? Empty it in like I do with this salon system wax?

The strip wax comes in 800g tins which only fit 1000cc wax heaters. The non strip can be used in whatever sized heater you have and can either be used directly from the wax bucket or you can use empty 800 g tins. Jack

Latest posts

Back