what wella colour to use with welloxon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dru

Reaction score
Hi, I have organised my hairdresser to do my hair from home. She has asked me to get the developer and colour for the toner.
I have my roots done every 4 weeks with 9% peroxide and bleach. Then i have a toner put all over.
I usually use an ash/pearl toner with 3% peroxide.

i have ordered wella 3% peroxide and the koleston perfect special mix ash/pearl. 0/81 and the koleston perfect special blonde 12/89.

what am confused about is the welloxon pastel developer says on it for specific shades of koleston. none named being the ones i have brought.

Does it matter what colour shade the welloxon pastel goes with?

no i dont think it does. im sure when i was training the lecturer used pastel with 12/89 to tone with, so i think it should be ok

Hi, I have organised my hairdresser to do my hair from home. She has asked me to get the developer and colour for the toner.
I have my roots done every 4 weeks with 9% peroxide and bleach. Then i have a toner put all over.
I usually use an ash/pearl toner with 3% peroxide.

i have ordered wella 3% peroxide and the koleston perfect special mix ash/pearl. 0/81 and the koleston perfect special blonde 12/89.

what am confused about is the welloxon pastel developer says on it for specific shades of koleston. none named being the ones i have brought.

Does it matter what colour shade the welloxon pastel goes with?

Hi, it not the usual
you shouldn't really be using these two mixes for pastel toning bleached blonde hair .... these products are both way too strong for simple pastel toning .... I would not try and use them .
You should ask your hairdresser to go and pick out the toner for you instead before she comes to do your hair hth x

You shouldnt really use 9% with bleach if it's directly on the scalp either hun, at least that's what I've been told :) I only ever use 6% then tone
X

ring your hairdresser back mate, its not fair that you have been asked to do this, she should buy the products needed even if she invoices you for the prosucts after, it shouldnt be left up to you, having to guess what products she wants, you really dont need higher than 6% for scalp bleaching.

Latest posts

Back