What went Wrong?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sequinto

Reaction score
Hi all again (your gonna b sick ov me soon)
Had client in 2day for usuall r/b. I done an Aromatic facial on her 1st. When it came to doing her nails i done evrything u r to do scrubfreshed lots of times as well (got paroniod with this bit now after reading messages on board) done 1st & 2nd zone when it came to doing 3rd zone it was like it kinda dissapeared as soon as i put it on and u could clearly c the oilyness on nail plate. Why couldthis have happened after doing prep so well, could it have been caused by havin the facial 1st?
Hope this makes sense to u all

Hiya,

Does your client suffer from sweaty palms.......cos this could cause oil to be on her nail plate......i dont think the facial will have caused it but not quite sure
Amanda

Hiya lily have never had this problem with this client before and this was her third r/b, thats y i wondered about facial

Did u ask her if she had used any kinda lotion or oil before have treatment done?

Hi Vicky no i didnt never gave it a thought, i just thought plenty of scrubfresh will do the jobbbbbbbbbbbbb

Sorry about the b's finger sipped as i pressed submit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back