What will you wear on your own nails over Christmas?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chocolatepickle

Reaction score
I cant decide what to do with my own nails for a christmas themed set :confused:
No doubt I will be wearing acrylics... but what to do with them?
It will probably be something simple and easy to wear, with more of a festive nod then full blown 3D santas on my nails (if i was able to creat anything like that!)

What will you all be doing with your own nails? Or have you had any special requests from clients for seasonal nails?

One word,,,,FEDORA ,,,, lol

I'll be wearing Gelish Good Gossip over Black Shadow. Lush!

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

i'll be wearing shellac as it should be arriving any day now! I think red baroness will be my colour of choice!

IF I have nails by then (had to cut them down due to a Christmas tree incident...) I'd like to do Red Baroness over Fedora. OR, one coat of negligee. From one extreme to the other, huh??? LOL! :)

Gelish night reflection for me:)

I'll be wearing Gelish Good Gossip over Black Shadow. Lush!

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

Oh no you can't cos that will be on mine lol!!!!!!

Gelish night reflection for me:)

A favourite of my clients (doesn't suit my skintone) it is the most amazing Sapphire I love it xxxx

Already done mine ;) l&p pp masque with opal shimmer, glitter tips in an adhoc design of viva la diva gold and ruby red slippers. What makes it even better is, its the best set I've ever done on myself :D Ho Ho Ho

Already done mine ;) l&p pp masque with opal shimmer, glitter tips in an adhoc design of viva la diva gold and ruby red slippers. What makes it even better is, its the best set I've ever done on myself :D Ho Ho Ho

sounds lovely, perhaps i may try a gold/red glitter fade, hmmm....

Sound like everyone is going to have lovely nails!
If my natural nails were not rubbish then i think i'd probably go with shellac in fedora with an effect over the top to add a little sparkle, or perhaps red baroness, which has a glimmer of its own already.

I'm wearing Gelish rose garden with the red snowflake minx on my ring finger at the moment (starting the festive feeling already!) but i'm hoping to have some fancy almond shaped enhancements for the week before christmas........ was thinking of doing them with a almost clear, with a tiny smidge of white free edge and then a red glitter swirl or something on them for a hint of colour.

I have no idea if that sounds nice when i read it but i can see what i want in my head!! :green::lol: Wish me luck!!! xxx

Glass gel from LCN, a touch of glitter and hexagon ice spangles over it, can't wait!

I'm really undecided at the moment, but it's sure to have glitter and sparkle!

I was thinking of doing Wildfire Shellac or red Rockstar on 8 fingers with Minx Santa on the 2 ring fingers but I have a wedding to go to on the 18th & not sure if this will go with my dress & is suitable! :irked:
x:hug:x

Right now I am wearing brisa white gel tips mixed with snow glitter. On the the thumbs are konad stamps-Merry Christmas in red and holly in green and red. On the ring fingers are wreaths in green and red. I really love them. Festive but not too much I think.:)

Ohhh Geeks Christmas nail descrpitions just don't work without wonderful pics!!!

I am doing my nails later on today - thinking of doing something stained glass like with sweety wrappers and black handpainted designs over clear tips??

Then I wanted to do stilettos in green glitter like a tree with teeny little bauble like gems on it - just can't decide arghhhhh

Think I'm going to have a purple glitter mix acrylic (ezflow hurricane with blue colour drops, make an amazing plum/purple glitter) with almond shapes and clear nail beds with some gold Mylar at my cuticle and the very free edge :)

Nothing, I'm fully booked and too tired/have too much else to do to do my own at the weekends!! Mine will be naked into the New Year now.....:rolleyes:

Shellac Red baroness for me) provided I won't run out and will be able to stock up. Wish the snow will bugger off to Greenland.

Latest posts

Back