What would attract you to attend a sales event?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hair Teacher

Reaction score
Morning all

I have recently moved into teaching apprentices in hair and beauty. We struggle to recruit apprentices and salons, which is a real shame as I have spent over ten years in further education teaching knowing that only a small percent will go on to find salon work. Traditionally students who studied the apprenticeship route are far more employable with a wider skills range and a small client base. So why is it so difficult to recruit?

I'm planning an event aimed initially a salon owners, to get them on board with offering a student an apprenticeship opportunity. The college I work at has held loads of these events before with a very poor turn out. So, I thought would ask you lovely people - what would it take to get you to spend a couple of hours in a college discussing apprenticeships and the future of hairdressing training? Would you prefer an daytime or evening event?

Any ideas you have would be gratefully received and if you live in Leicesterhsire or nearby you are very welcome to join us.

Thank you

Anyone interested in helping the original poster, should please make direct contact by way of PM. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back