what would you do with a million ???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
intresting how some would just want a bit of money and some alot more than a million!!!!!..i do agree with everyones post ....also snugglepuss and say we do need money......my first marriage was lovely.....then when i was on my own i use to go to my mums to feed my kids as i was broke (beleive me,that was degrading) i also agree with bagpuss saying just enough to pay morgage....i hope if i ever did win some money it would not change me...i would NOT become a snob as i would remember where i am from.....but it would be soooo nice to go shopping without thinking...have i got enough in the bank!!!!:green:

to live comfortably..I don't want a million...just enough...

but to change this body...I need more than a million...so yeah Sj...I am a greedy un :lol:

to live comfortably..I don't want a million...just enough...

but to change this body...I need more than a million...so yeah Sj...I am a greedy un :lol:

if i wanted to change my body ...i would need a tuck here and there and here......so i would need more than a million for my body!!!!.... i would not call it greedy mercedes...just feeling better about ourselves!!!!:lol::lol:

A million isn't that much to be honest. A 2 bed house round here costs about 250-300 grand.:rolleyes:

So a (very small) house and a Bugatti Veyron and that's it all done!:green:

At this moment in time, I'd buy myself a shiny new life !! :lol:

Marlise

:hug:....neah you wouldnt...you'd just polish the one you have. :hug: xx

I'd buy -

A much bigger house
a long holiday in Oz
some stables
couple of horses ( one for me and a pony for my daughter)
boat for hubby
boob reduction
tummy tuck
leg lengthening
lots of shoes
matching handbags
:green:

What would I do with a million what? Men? Mars Bars? (men + mars bars, now there's a thought :Grope:!)

Oh, £'s. Why didn't you say?!

Think I would totally re-decorate the house, throw out all my clothes and start again with a fresh wardrobe, have a really nice holiday, treat my family to some luxuries and give whatever's left to the local cat's home.

Buy a fabulous new house that I can build a gorgeous private spa in the grounds of. Then take my family to New York on BA First Class, stay at the Mandarin Oriental with lots of Spa treatments and shopping! Then just not worry too much about the money - let it look after itself.

Oh and go to a Barenaked Ladies (one of my all time fave groups) concert with a huge banner that reads "I Have $1,000,000". (Check out the song on YouTube).

Mat

A million isn't that much to be honest. A 2 bed house round here costs about 250-300 grand.:rolleyes:

So a (very small) house and a Bugatti Veyron and that's it all done!:green:

Exactly!

what would i do with a million?

pay my debts
buy a house and convert a part of it so i can have a home salon
buy a car
go on holiday
put aside some for my daughter
shopping, shopping and more shopping if there is any money left over

Put it in the bank and live off the interest for a year while I decided!:eek:

1. Pay off my parents mortgage. My dad's 75 and still works full time so it's high time he retired.

2. Pay off my personal debt.

3. Buy myself a Pagani Zonda Roadster, and Steve an Aston or a Ferrari.

4. Give some to charity.

5. Invest / Save the rest or pay some off of Steve's Mortgage!

Put it in the bank and live off the interest for a year while I decided!:eek:

Me too...

Don't think i would tell anyone till i decided what to do. :lol:

Latest posts

Back