What would you do?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rachel bell

Reaction score
1 week ago i pulled back my nail extension creating a crazy ammount of pain...removing the tip i noticed that slowly the nail is coming away from the nail bed starting at the free edge, the nail bed is very sore...im off to Vietnam nx week and i dont want it to get infected...i dont know whats best to do

1 week ago i pulled back my nail extension creating a crazy ammount of pain...removing the tip i noticed that slowly the nail is coming away from the nail bed starting at the free edge, the nail bed is very sore...im off to Vietnam nx week and i dont want it to get infected...i dont know whats best to do
This is how it looks
inCollage_20191015_095148203.jpeg

Shorten down a much as possible to minimise the chance of catching it on clothing etc. Lots of cuticle oil for the next few days, you might get away with a short natural nail overlay just before you go away for extra strength.

Shorten down a much as possible to minimise the chance of catching it on clothing etc. Lots of cuticle oil for the next few days, you might get away with a short natural nail overlay just before you go away for extra strength.
Thankyou

2 months ago my daughter bent back her long pinky nail quite badly, causing her nail to separate from her nail bed. Like Trinity suggested to you, I just kept cutting it short so it would not catch on anything. We kept it enhancement free so not to cause more issues. Finally after 8 weeks I have been able to do an enhancement.

Latest posts

Back